Operation: Wedding dress!

RESULT!!!!!!!! There you go then, it was meant to be. You know what, just do it. It's as easy as that, just do it. :) (so nike say anyway).
My O/H will hear some EXCELLENT news today hopefully and I know he's going to be having a curry and beer to celebrate but you know, I'm not even tempted. WTF is going on!?!? lol All of a sudden it's all just clicked into place. xx

How beautiful and slim are you going to look for the Christening :) Oh, and I have a wedding the same day so I'm setting mini challenges for then, so, 12 days TS this time, then from Sunday, 14 days TS and ten another 14 days TS and it will be the wedding! It's really helping me!!
Anyway, enough rambling! Hope you have a brilliant day and you kick yourself into touch about those food thoughts and by the way, when you have them, I'll KNOW so just don't!!! :D xxx

BouncyBride said:
RESULT!!!!!!!! There you go then, it was meant to be. You know what, just do it. It's as easy as that, just do it. :) (so nike say anyway).
My O/H will hear some EXCELLENT news today hopefully and I know he's going to be having a curry and beer to celebrate but you know, I'm not even tempted. WTF is going on!?!? lol All of a sudden it's all just clicked into place. xx

Who needs booze and curries anyway eh?! We can have one to celebrate when we get to goal!! FC for whatever your OH's news is! xx

BouncyBride said:
How are you doing fellow bridezilla???! :p xx

Yep good turned a corner today :) have written a big essay in my diary committing myself to TS (except 1 day WS) til goal eeeeekkk
And now it is in black and White in my diary I have to stick to it ;)

DustQueen said:
Yep good turned a corner today :) have written a big essay in my diary committing myself to TS (except 1 day WS) til goal eeeeekkk
And now it is in black and White in my diary I have to stick to it ;)

Sounding positive :D that's what I like to hear ;) xx

DustQueen said:
Yay at no weekend munchies :D
You better be careful now 14-9 I am back on TS now so if you slip I will catch you Mwahhh haaaahhaaaaaa
;) see you in the 10s in no time ;)

Yep I'd better watch my back eh?!! ;) x

DustQueen said:
Yeah you better might change my name to 14-9beforeyou ;P
Lol

Haha or 1429B4U even?!! Sounds quite mysterious don't ya think? ;) oh whilst your on my patch ;) how do you change a diary title?! x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Haha or 1429B4U even?!! Sounds quite mysterious don't ya think? ;) oh whilst your on my patch ;) how do you change a diary title?! x

On your computer/ laptop go to the first post click edit if you still can't edit the title click go advanced ;) x
Can't do it on phone

Hey babe :)

Just read this on Facebook and thought it might help????!!!!

Xx

Last edited:
Miss-G said:
Hey babe :)

Just read this on Facebook and thought it might help????!!!!

Xx

Aww bless you thanks xx nearly had a heart attack then when I didn't read your comment properly- I thought it said 'just read this diary on Facebook!' arghhh I would DIE!! lol x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Aww bless you thanks xx nearly had a heart attack then when I didn't read your comment properly- I thought it said 'just read this diary on Facebook!' arghhh I would DIE!! lol x

Lmao that'd not be fun if they linked your diary with your fb account lol

DustQueen said:
Lmao that'd not be fun if they linked your diary with your fb account lol

That's what I thought had happened!! X

Oops sorry :)

Omg I'd die!!! Don't mind having ppl from here as friends but not my friends knowing about minimins lol xx

Miss-G said:
Oops sorry :)

Omg I'd die!!! Don't mind having ppl from here as friends but not my friends knowing about minimins lol xx

Exactly bet my lodger would have a few choice things to say about some of my diary entries lol

DustQueen said:
Exactly bet my lodger would have a few choice things to say about some of my diary entries lol

Oh yes lol xx

DustQueen said:

Hahaha! He doesn't know it but he is quite famous on minimins! ;) x

Back