Operation: Wedding dress!

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Hahaha! He doesn't know it but he is quite famous on minimins! ;) x

Lmfao smelly dirty b*gger lol

It's meeeeee 14-9 btw incase anyone was wondering!!!

Well new diary title for a new start- the start of the final push to goal!! So excited!! 11.7 on the scales this morning so all is good apart from the fact the witch is still here!! Come on woman give me a break it's been over 10 bloody days now so just do one!!

Saturday today- the start of the mess up usually BUT NOT TODAY!! woohoo OH has gone to work and I haven't even thought about the T or the W words!

Bombarded with weight loss compliments yesterday-you gotta love em! My favourite was a man I haven't seen since the actual day i started Exante and his exact words were: Bloody hell girl you've lost some weight, about 4 stone I reckon!! I just nodded and said yeh your about right! Well it would have been rude to correct him ;) Ooo and another was when my OH gave me a huggle last night he said: it's like hugging a different person!! Haha!

So if those compliments, the fact that OH is working today and that fact that I am doing it for BB aren't enough to see ne through a 100% weekend then O don't know what is!!

Xxx

11.07 :D amazing :D

You sound ready to trample all over the weekend :D woo hoo xx

Miss-G said:
11.07 :D amazing :D

You sound ready to trample all over the weekend :D woo hoo xx

Trampling has begun ;) the weekend won't know what's hit it ;) x

Jeezo where is everyone?!?! Iv ran out of diaries to comment on!! Don't tell me you've all caved and ate mountains of food and I am the ultimate champion?!?! Muhahahahaha! ;) x

I'm hovering still.... You can always post on mine. They are all gratefully received and appreciated! Your doing great, let's whip this weekends a**e xx

Oi Oi!!!! Who's caving?!?! NOT ME!!!!! I'm 13.2 this morning! LOL I'm not going back on that for anybloodything!!! YAY, hello 11.7 eh!!!! OMG that's fab chicken, really pleased for you and proud of you for getting to that after the struggle you've had this week because of the weekend...makes it all so worth it doesn't it???

Just remember tonight IF the little pizzaman is in your head that you could be 11.6 byt the morning if you don't cave!! I know you won't anyway but I'm just saying :D

Have a fantabulous weekend lady!!! :D :D :D x x x x x

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
Jeezo where is everyone?!?! Iv ran out of diaries to comment on!! Don't tell me you've all caved and ate mountains of food and I am the ultimate champion?!?! Muhahahahaha! ;) x

I think you'll find I'm the ultimate champion ;) hehe xx

Miss-G said:
I think you'll find I'm the ultimate champion ;) hehe xx

No I am the ultimate champion! :D
Lol we should start an ultimate champion thread and the last person to ingest anything but packs water or zero wins lol

DustQueen said:
No I am the ultimate champion! :D
Lol we should start an ultimate champion thread and the last person to ingest anything but packs water or zero wins lol

Yeh but I've only got 8 weeks to go, you've got 13!!! So you will win :(
*****Stamps feet and throws dummy out*****
I'm not playing ;) xx

Miss-G said:
Yeh but I've only got 8 weeks to go, you've got 13!!! So you will win :(
*****Stamps feet and throws dummy out*****
I'm not playing ;) xx

Mwahhhh hahaaaaaaaaa
Better change your goal to 6 stone then missy lol

DustQueen said:
Mwahhhh hahaaaaaaaaa
Better change your goal to 6 stone then missy lol

Pmsl :D xx

Ok so I caved again :( :( :(

Hahahaha gotcha!!! I WILL BE TGE ULTIMATE CHAMPION!!!!! ;) xx

Heeeeeeeellllooooooo ????? xx

I'm here!! Sorry guys Internet on iPhone AND laptop is poo :( apparently the masts are down by is and won't be fixed properly until the en of the month so don't know how much il be able to get on now :( be suprised if this even sends!

Yes iv been good BUT I fear it is all about to go downhill as I have a bad batch of shakes! Exante emailed me to say batch no 22225 have had too much sweetener added to them and that they will send out replacements if we get back to them. Seriously it's like I am drinking a pint full of sugar- mank! That's why I like the choc shakes as they are not as sweet as the others and I get sent this! So I sent the email today bit chances are I won't get my new box until tues or weds afternoon so I really dont know what to do now as that was all I had!

I have some BL bars but that is it so the plan is to have that and a small WS meal but what else should I have?!? Don't want 2 bars a day really so any suggestions? Either way no doubt I won't be losing anything over the next few days and still 11.7 this morning- AF has been here 2 whole weeks tomorrow WTF?!!

Anyway sorry to rant just feeling very bleurgh at the minute :( hope you have all been good although I know you have ;) xxx

Back