Operation: Wedding dress!

Hey 14 I'm back let's do this baby!!!

Hey Hun, how's it going? xx

I'm hereeeee!! Bloody minimins app hasn't been working all week but OH has now fixed it yay! Oh right so you are all back from your Vegas holidays, birthdays and CC's now are you!!!! Woohoooo!

Well the good news is I have been pretty much TS all week and am currently 11.4!! Woohoo go me ;)

But the bad news is that I have a big fat family roast tomorrow with lots of wine! Well not bad for my belly but bad for my scaleage! Actually that is bad for my belly too when I put it like that... Oh well I don't care I have been looking forward to this day for 2 weeks! It's what got me through last weekend!

So plan is to not weigh now until next Saturday, that way I cannot see the damage come Monday so will not think oh what's the point and stuff my face!

I always put on 4lbs on a foodie weekend so that would make me 11.7 come Monday.... and I always lose 7lbs after my foodie weekend (so long as I am strictly TS) so technically this time next week I could be waking up to 11.0.. and only 1lb away from the 10's! (again!) But I'm staying in em this time! Sick to the back teeth of these 11's now!

Oh my word don't I go on, that's what a few days away from this place does for me. Right I'm off to catch up on some diaries :D

Hey 14 bit quiet love ? Bet ur secretly doing fabulous ;-) lol well definately better than betcha moi X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm still here guys, back after a delicious weekend ;) not stepping on the scaleage until Saturday- that way I'll bever have to see the damage ;) got a family party in 3 weeks and I WILL be in the 10's by then I swear it- else I'm not going!! Also OH and I have set a date in April 2013, kinda wish it was next year to give me extra motivation but hey ho at least I can do lots of planning- already found my dress lol! x

Yeeeh your here :D

That's great news that you've set a date :D it'll be here before you know it.

Have a great day xx

14stoneto9stoneplease said:
I'm still here guys, back after a delicious weekend ;) not stepping on the scaleage until Saturday- that way I'll bever have to see the damage ;) got a family party in 3 weeks and I WILL be in the 10's by then I swear it- else I'm not going!! Also OH and I have set a date in April 2013, kinda wish it was next year to give me extra motivation but hey ho at least I can do lots of planning- already found my dress lol! x

Congratulations on setting a date! :)

Ok so I was just about to stuff my face when I thought NOOOOO, go on Mini's instead! (a first for me, I usually just stuff my face!)

So I have just spent the last 10 minutes resetting my ticker to my heaviest weight (16st) and man has it given me the motivation to NOT stuff my face! I have now lost 66lbs since this time last year and only have 18 lbs left to goal! I know technically I didn't lose the first two stone with Exante (1 of em just dropped off after having my second little man and the other was through healthy eating) but seeing it wrote down like that makes the last 18lbs seem like a doddle! My brain needs to inform my stomach of this fact!

I know I will probably want to lose a bit more after reaching 10 stone as my ideal weight for my height is 9.10. But I will just do that through healthy eating I reckon.

So all going to plan I could be at the end of my Exante journey in as little as 5 weeks!

When should I start weaning myself off it do guys think? Should I start with WS then gradually introduce healthy eating? Ahhh so many questions but in a fab mood now- was miserable 20 mins ago! :D xx

Oh and how do I go about changing my username?! My goal is no longer 9 stone and hasn't been for a while now! Plus it's a right pain in the bum having to input that mouthful every time I log in! And what would I change it to? Any suggestions?! Careful now ;) xx

Wow wow wow

Firstly well done for not stuffing your face, where has everyones willpower come from??
And secondly. 18lbs till goal, holy crap that's amazing :D
Username?? Hmmm let me think.....

Lipotrim have got a refeed info sheet that tells you what to eat after. Its really good, when I done it properly the first time, way way back in the day lol, it helped me maintain till the binger arrived!!
Have a look at that, see what you think xxx

Wow! I just wanted to say that u r such an inspiration! I tried exante earlier in the year and found it really difficult - family & friends just didn't understand so I'm really glad I found this site and some amazing success stories to spur me on! 18lb to go - I dream of the day lol! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ok so I was just about to stuff my face when I thought NOOOOO, go on Mini's instead! (a first for me, I usually just stuff my face!)

So I have just spent the last 10 minutes resetting my ticker to my heaviest weight (16st) and man has it given me the motivation to NOT stuff my face! I have now lost 66lbs since this time last year and only have 18 lbs left to goal! I know technically I didn't lose the first two stone with Exante (1 of em just dropped off after having my second little man and the other was through healthy eating) but seeing it wrote down like that makes the last 18lbs seem like a doddle! My brain needs to inform my stomach of this fact!

I know I will probably want to lose a bit more after reaching 10 stone as my ideal weight for my height is 9.10. But I will just do that through healthy eating I reckon.

So all going to plan I could be at the end of my Exante journey in as little as 5 weeks!

When should I start weaning myself off it do guys think? Should I start with WS then gradually introduce healthy eating? Ahhh so many questions but in a fab mood now- was miserable 20 mins ago! :D xx

That's amazing 14 I hope you are really proud :)

Nope found one I love on the tinternet ;)
Bargain at £141 :D

I bought a beautiful one off the Internet but by the time I was thin enough to wear it it didn't suit me at all so be careful or you'll end up with a wardrobe full of dresses lol

Oh and how do I go about changing my username?! My goal is no longer 9 stone and hasn't been for a while now! Plus it's a right pain in the bum having to input that mouthful every time I log in! And what would I change it to? Any suggestions?! Careful now ;) xx

I PMed starlight and she changed mine
Oooooo dunno Hun :S

Back