operation wedding dress

bb12

today if my 2nd full day on s&s and im in love with the shakes!! (i did exante for a week before)

have had banana and crispy chocolate so far will be trying the chilli and veg later on tonight

i have just under 6 months till i get married i now weight 13 stone 11lb so id love to be able to loose another 3 stone 7lb by then

although i dont feel hungry i really miss eating some times and as i hve 4 kids im always cooking and making food

but so far ive been 100% and feel pretty proud of myself

Welcome bb. Most people like the S&S options and there is generally enough variety for everyone to fine some things that they like. Good luck and you could easily be 3 and a half stone lighter in 6 months, if not before xx

Hello lovely. Nice to see you've started a diary. You can do it, just keep thinking of yourself in your wedding dress and how amazing you will feel. X

Welcome bb. Most people like the S&S options and there is generally enough variety for everyone to fine some things that they like. Good luck and you could easily be 3 and a half stone lighter in 6 months, if not before xx

thankyou i love this diet all the shakes taste so good,and the bar i had the other night was soo nice! have just eaten the chilli and it was lovely think ill have to place another order soon for the chilli alone

from what ive been reading on here if i stick to this 100% i think i could reach my goal by june

Hello lovely. Nice to see you've started a diary. You can do it, just keep thinking of yourself in your wedding dress and how amazing you will feel. X

hello :) didnt realise you were doing s&s how are you finding it? and hope the kids are better now aswell

i do keep thinking about my dress and how nice it will be to fit in my old clothes aswell

Yes on day 5. Really enjoying it. One kiddie better, the other not but well on the way.

Good luck with your wedding weight loss! You can certainly lose that much in 6 months! I am now 2st 4.5lbs down in 7 weeks! Wish you al the best on s&s x

Welcome and good luck on your journey. As has been said before, you should manage your weight loss well ahead of target if you stick to the packs.

hi everybody

been so busy over weekend havent really had a chance to get on here
went out for a meal today with my youngest and lots of friends and their babies and while eveybody was eating some lovely looking food i just had a bottle of water lol

everybody seems to have great loss's but my weight loss has slowed right down past few days :( at this rate ill be lucky to of lost 2lb by weds,wasnt expecting a massive amount but thought id of lost at least 3lb in my 2nd week

zoe hope the other lo is better now

My loss did until day 5 and suddenly it's on the move again. So don't be disheartened. It's the overall weekly that counts and our a few days left yet..

Hi! Saw your post on another thread & the dress caught my eye...is that your wedding dress? I've been looking at that & the one with the red band under the bust -they're all gorgeous!

Sent by Mrs Cupcake to be <3

well week 2 and lost 2 and 3/4 lbs this week would of been nice to hit 3lb but nearly there

yeah that is the dress im getting havent bought it yet going to wait untill june when ive hopefully lost a large amount of weight,there are some beautiful dresss on ebay and they are all a good price

when are you getting married?

bb12 said:
well week 2 and lost 2 and 3/4 lbs this week would of been nice to hit 3lb but nearly there

yeah that is the dress im getting havent bought it yet going to wait untill june when ive hopefully lost a large amount of weight,there are some beautiful dresss on ebay and they are all a good price

when are you getting married?

They are gorgeous, I like the idea of not having a plain white dress but something with a bit of colour.

I just got engaged on the leap day there so looking at early 2014 to get married.

What about you? Xo

Well done hun :) 2 3/4 lbs is as good as 3 I'd say! If we weren't using digital scales these days, it would have been ;)
Hope you have a great day x

They are gorgeous, I like the idea of not having a plain white dress but something with a bit of colour.

I just got engaged on the leap day there so looking at early 2014 to get married.

What about you? Xo

totally agree and im having a burgundy and white theme aswell so the dress is perfect

oohh so just engaged congrats

im getting married 1st sep venue all booked, all day invites sent out,dj booked..still about a billion things to do lol but keeps me busy

Well done hun :) 2 3/4 lbs is as good as 3 I'd say! If we weren't using digital scales these days, it would have been ;)
Hope you have a great day x

lol thats true lost another 1lb today so im happy

Well done. Good loss.

yeah just wish i could lose a stone a week that would be so good

Whoop.. I love weddings.. How exciting for you.. X

Thank you. Good luck with the rest of your planning xo

thanks you also

Whoop.. I love weddings.. How exciting for you.. X

im really looking forward to it,should be a great day

Hey bb12! How you doing? Hope your weekends going great :)

How you doing??

have been doing good still 100% i think my next order will be of mainly crispy choc shakes with a few meals and bars

still have urges to eat most days though which can be tough

and have had a rather poorly baby for the past few days so not alot of sleep and feeling stressed which normally results in me eating lots of junk food

have lost a total of 16 inches from belly,waist,hips,bust,arm and thigh so very pleased

Back