Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Opps and I'm back

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Fuffa, 29 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hey all it's certaintly been a while. This is day 1 CD for me. I'm not new here I kind of come and go over the years/months lol.

Sooo What's the score with SS now? I'm planning on doing the 3 shakes a day for a few weeks and then maintainance to finally get it into my head I cannot go back eating the rubbish because I will yet again end up doing SS (I'll learn one day I swear!)

So how is everyone doing? Any new tips to share? I'm going to try the new strawberry tetra soon so lets hope it's nice.....:cool:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. RuthG

RuthG Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    6st4lb(32.59%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hey fuffa, welcome back! I re-started last week after a pretty crappy couple of months, finally feel as if I've got my head back in gear!

I've not tried the strawberry tetras yet, I might get one tomorrow!

4. susan70

susan70 Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi hun welcome back, good luck woth your re start.

Have you tried the porridge yet, Ive not had it yet but I think most people seem to like it.xx

5. Fuffa

Fuffa Member

Start Weight:
    11st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Omg Ruth I've been wondering how you've been getting on. I've gained back every last lb I lost lol oh well onwards and upwards. Hope you get there too:).

Hi Susan, Hmm I'm not too sure with porridge but I'll have a go at it:)

6. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    hey fuffa,
    welcome back and best of luck with the restart,i too have restarted today as too have a few other regulars so hopefully we all do well.
    i have tried the porridge and really liked it,havent had the strawberry tetras yet not in the r.o.i yet so i`ll have to wait
    elaine

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.