options

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
Tried the new (think it new) cherry indulgence, thought the packet was bigger than the others but didnt think much about it. Well it turns out it has 60 calories, but boy was it worth it. Real chocolate hit . On offer at Asda, think it was 3 for £1. Good job I liked it as I have 2 more in the cupboard.

that sounds so good! I've got a real sweet tooth today for some reason, just had a fab piece of lemon and blackcurrant cake with lots of oozy-ness on top, couldn't say no to that one. Got no idea of calories, oops!
Going to try the cherry indulgance once I've been shopping in the morning, i keep forgetting about hot choc!

i think the peppermint green tea taste just like a mint options hot choc drink and at only one cal per bag you cant go wrong :D

Forty - where do you get your peppermint green tea from ??
x

OK, so I had the cherry one but wasn't overly struck by it, though I wouldn't say no to another one! I've also tried the white choc one and considering I'm not a white choc fan I thought it was *lush*.
I can def. reccomend the peppermint green tea, yummy!

You are a bad girl , I am gonna have to go back and buy some new flavours now, just to give them a proper test you understand !!!

Back