• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Order placed!

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
Good Luck, when do you plan on starting?

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!

rose1987

reaching my goal
I enjoy the chicken soup its my fav and i add a little curry powder .

crunchyfrog

Eyes on the Prize!!
You're lucky, my delivery charge is £16!!

But I feel its worth it as I like the soups and bars so much more than Lipotrim. Its working for me and to me that is priceless. Although much more than £16 and I'd have to rethink!!

Make the most of this week to cut back and the carbs and up the water intake honey (I know you have already been doing this) x

good light starlight! i am going to try the chicken tonight xx

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
Not terribly impressed at the £5 delivery charge I must admit
Me either, or the fact that they charged me £100.70 for the multi-pack instead of the advertised £99.96 :mad: I suppose it's only a couple of pence though so mustn't grumble.

Good luck with your start Starlight! I was wishing the days away until I could start and now I am still wishing the days away until WI day :p

How exciting (not sure about the chicken soup I have only tried the tomato! Wasn't terribly impressed!)

I'm starting tomorrow :) If anyone wants to buddy up please say, I think I'm gonna need all the help I can get!

chicken is nice, veg is nice, tom isnt the best! didnt have mush tonight as I had a salad, i wasnt hungry but really wanted the taste of solid food in my mouth, so guessed salad with tuna with balsamtic vinger and garlic wouldnt kill me - we shall see if i am in ketosis still tomorrow x

Elvira

Mistress of the Dark
chicken is nice, veg is nice, tom isnt the best! didnt have mush tonight as I had a salad, i wasnt hungry but really wanted the taste of solid food in my mouth, so guessed salad with tuna with balsamtic vinger and garlic wouldnt kill me - we shall see if i am in ketosis still tomorrow x
Just be careful hun as you don't want to get onto the slippery cheating slope :p Trust me, I know all about that! I'm determined not to cheat at all this time round. But what you had seems to be sensible and should still put you in ketosis x