Ordered last nite, im excited and nervous any tips would be great! x

thanks for the tips evil weevil, I'm wrapped in my slanket with a bottle of water to hand! I've been quite sleepy the first two days, so have just been giving in to the naps - less time for eating! Hoping to start back at the gym on Monday, bit of jogging and weights I think.

Good luck everyone! Day 2 today for me today can't wait till the headache goes away lol another lazy day on the couch with my blankets and water x

My first day was on Thursday and to be honest that was the worst. I had a headache, my stomach was growling complaints at me all day but I got through it by going to bed early! The next day the hunger pains had vanished and so far I havent felt hungry at all. Making sure to drink the water that they recommend is helpful because Im seeing that most of the time Im actually thirsty not hungry!

Hi guys!

I have ordered my packs and will start Exante tomorrow! So excited! I too have a girls holidays in July (with the skinnys!) and I really want to be able to wear a bikini in confidence! (Don't know if that's a big ask or what!)

I lost over 8 stone on LighterLife and have put over 1 stone back on since my grandfather died. My head was really messed up and I came off the packs. I am really ashamed that I cannot continue my LighterLife journey. It is like I have just hit a brick wall and I was playing with the plan. Lapsing and being an eejit!

However, I have decided that I would not be a failure doing another plan. I just need something a wee bit different (even if the packs are just slightly different!) I will get to my goal weight and I hope I can do it on Exante.

I have started today with a few remaining Cambridge packs that my mum gave me. I just needed to do it todau- there was something inside me that HAD to start today.

I hope I get my Exante packs tomorrow- I really want to try the bars!

Sorry for the life story guys- just very excited to be part of a new exciting journey!

Jem xxxxx

Jem you're not a failure, you've lost 8 stone!!! Thats amazing! You can't (and shouldn't if you ask me) put you're body through something if you're heads not healthy.

You sound like you're in a good place now, and raring to go!! I started at 14 2 last thursday and I was 13 10 this morning - snap! (according to your side bar thingy!!)

Good luck, there's loads of advice and support on here. Its nice to know there's so many people in the same boat :)

x

Back