Ordering shakes tomorrow

Beanie32

Am ordering my shakes tomorrow as I get paid and will order the bumper pack. However, am worried about the taste!!! Have done LL and loved the shakes but have since bought some CS ones which were pretty awful and some from Ebay which were also pretty awful. Use them anyway and just held my nose in the end...................... Anyone know if the Exante's are anything like the CS ones or totally different???

Cheers

There's no right or wrong answer to this. You only need to look around to see how much opinions vary. You really need to give them a go and see what you think x

Everyone is going to like and dislike different packs so just try them and see.
Perhaps just get a weeks worth or just one flavour of each shake so you can try them before buying a whole months worth.

I quite like the shakes (apart from the strawberry one) and actually look forward to my next one!

Useful - thankyou

thanks for all your replies, I guess we all have different tastes so I will order maybe just a few to get me started!!!!! Liking the creativeness of some people with their shakes.

I've just started on exante today, I had vanilla shake first. It wasnt as sweet as I thought it would be but whisked up with ice and drank through s straw I found it quite nice and it filled me up too! I had a bar too and it was again nice a little powdery but fine once got used to it.

Hi Beanie32,
I have tried quite a few different shakes in the past and must say I like Exante the best, they aren't as sweet as the others which is great for me as I don't like things too sweet. I use a shaker to mix with crushed ice as I prefer them really cold. I also like both flavours of bars and most of the soups, tomato is the least favourite but I put pepper in it and its much better. I am now into my 4th week and have lost 14lb, don't weigh until Thursday but keeping fingers xxx for a little more off. I have just ordered my second pack, it arrives tomorrow. If I were you I'd try at least one of each, you may just like them all and its much cheaper to buy the packs than individuals. :D:D

Back