OT: A levels

sbridge7

Silver Member
Hey,
Yesterday I received my A Level grades and I received 3 A grades, so that means I'm off to university in September. I'm so happy as it's another goal I have achieved and I'm in the process of losing weight :) I remained 100% even though family wanted to go out for a meal.
A bit of a random post, but I thought I would share it with you as I'm always posting x

Shantel x

Last edited:
Well done to you - you obviously worked hard to gain such amazing results - I wish you every success at university and the world is yours.....take it!!

Love
Rosie x

well done!!!! You will love it at Uni and never want to leave ;-)

xxxxxxxxxxx

Congratualtions on your fantastic results, my daughter has just done her A levels and got A grades as well, and I know how hard she worked, even bigger congratualtions for staying 100% and not going out for a meal!!! that really dedicated!! where are you going to uni and what are you studying?

Thanks Trisha! A levels were the most nerve wracking experience in my life! I'm glad they're over though I know university is going to be hard work too. I'm off to study Law now, really looking forward :) What is your daughter off to study??

Oh Fantabulous!!! Well done you!! :clap:

My son received his AS results yesterday. Passed 5, but the grades were low :( Not surprising since the only bit of revision was whilst walking to school the morning of the exam :rolleyes:

You've done fab gal :clap:

Well done! I wish I'd worked as hard as you in my A-Levels; I only got one 'A' grade and didn't really deserve it based on the work I did during the year...

Good luck at Uni

Well done, they are excellent results.

Congratulations, what fabulous results.

It just goes to show you, and you can apply this right through life, if you put in the hard work you WILL get the returns for it.

Congratulations! Hope you really enjoy your time at uni in October:)

Oh wow 3 A grades wooooo, thats excellent!! I am off to uni in a few weeks too...also to study LAW!! I got my A level results 2 years ago, didnt do aswell as you though...well done and best of luck!

Back