OT. AAAARRRRGGGHHH!!

nikki

yo-yo dieter no more!
Eldest DS was sick with a tummy bug from Wednesday night to yesterday, then last night youngest DS came down with it too. I'm soooo tired through interupted sleep, that I just want to eat everything in sight!
It doesn't help that there is hardly anything in the house! I popped out for 5 minutes yesterday to grab a few bits leaving DS1 in the car with a bowl, but only got enough for yesterday, as I planned to go again today and do a proper shop. Dh is away, and it seems unfair to ask neighbours to watch sicky kids while I go shopping, it's a complete nightmare and i'm going stir crazy!!
To top it all, it's DS2's birthday today, his Dad's away and now he's poorly! Poor baby. He hasn't even been able to choose his birthday cake!

Feels a bit better, getting it all off my chest!

god, i know how bad it is when your on your own and need to do things like shop to eat. can you get one of neighbours or family to go and get you some bits to last till the kids are feeling better, or even shop online.
i know it peaceful when they are ill( its the only time the hosue is quiet) but i can never wait to get back to normal and have a mad house again, as i get no sleep or help and its more knackering running around after them.
Hope you dont get sick too

Thanks Bev!
Im praying I don't come down with it. That's all I need!(although it would be good for weight loss lol)
I've got enough basics in to see us through, so we'll be OK! I know that friends or neighbours will pop out for me if I need anything, I just don't know what I "need", if you know what I mean LOL!! I want to eat, but don't know what!!
My DH is in the Army and I live in Germany! Most of the time it's great and I love it, but at times like this I really miss having family around!! Niether the NAAFI (the forces shop which sell English products) nor the German shops do home delivery (how behind the times are they!!), so times like these can be very testing!!
Hey ho, that's life!! It could be a lot worse!!

Back