OT London In November??

emski

Gold Member
Me and Lindam are up in London for the weekend of my 40th Birthday

Anyone fancy meeting up for maybe lunch? coffee? or dinner?

Be good to meet some of you in the flesh and the way things are going it will be a lot less flesh.

We are looking at Saturday 15th November in the centre of London

Whats your thoughts? :confused:

...... and shes going to be a granny - if she didn't have such an honest face I wouldnt believe her! xxx

She's actually heading for 50 but doesn't like to talk about it! She's years older than me (in fact i have a sneaking suspician she may actually be my mum as i am only 25 myself)

She's actually heading for 50 but doesn't like to talk about it! She's years older than me (in fact i have a sneaking suspician she may actually be my mum as i am only 25 myself)

lol - like the whole Eastenders staoryline ey!? x

exactly - just wait until we are in london when she tries to tell me what to do and i shout down Oxford Street 'you're not my muvver' and Emski replies 'Yes i am'!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG - I can soooooooooooo picture it..... and then she'll open up a locket that she has round her neck and show you a photo of you as a baby! lol! xxx

This will happen - watch this space - in fact come to London and you could witness the momentous event yourself

Oh nooooooo don't be opening cans of worms here! Ha ha.

Emski is going to be a granny? No way!

God dam it - if only I wasnt soooo far away! I dont know that I could handle the drama anyway! xx

Taz - did you not read the getting to know your friends thread?! xx

yep - Granny Ems. Great Aunt Lindam (note to self to purchase lavendar perfume, a twinset and a screw on hat)

Yer Lin - stop it! Sorry I cant hun, its too far and Ive got sooo many other hols planned - well, four including next week! but Id truly love to meet you though. Me and MK were on about ho we'd like to meet from off here and you were very high on my list!! xxx

Lin stop this childishness right now and get back to the point.. who's up for London? :D
Ha ha careful mum!

If I'm not working that day I will be up for it. What part of London though? I can get to Paddington

Told you - she is so bossy - might as well be my mum!

Anyway - count me in I shall be in London. As Emski has already mentioned we will be there for the weekend, maybe peeps might like to stay over if the journey is too long for just lunch etc??

Back