OT Makeover

tillyfloss

Gold Member
As usual I am looking forward and plotting and planning for a new way of life.. somethings I am doing now, somethings I will do when I reach my goal weight...

One fo the things I am interested in, is after being in a rut for so many years with makeup, I would love to have a makeover, where I can learn tips and tricks, I have been for one of the dept store makeovers but it really was all about selling me product and i didn't get any tips..

Anyone any ideas of any companies etc who run this service... If i had to travel I could always have to make a weekend of it :D

Anyone?

x

I don't but it sounds wonderful! :) I remember seeing make-up tuition in a massive Boots beauty therapist section in Manchester. Never plucked up the courage to go for them though.

I'm sure someone will do them :) there are tutorials on you tube to give you inspiration in the meantime! ;) I remember seeing one on there, can't remember her name but she'd done loads of them :)

Depends where you are I guess. Up by me there is a company called peachfur, its mainly a photography session but apparently they also do your make up and instruct you on the best way to apply and what colours to use to bring out your best fetures.

Back