Other diet bars

I'd agree with Hazel. Swap to 2 shakes and a bar a day

I have Exante bars and I have bought Tescos to try as well
Result = Tesco bars are gorgeous - exante bars are minging lol
can I just buy milkshakes and Tesco bars next time ?? or will it effect my loss :p

I've been on a 2 x Exante shakes + 1 x Tesco Ultra Slim bar combo since day two as the soups made me want to :jelous: and the bars, whilst OK, aren't a patch on the Tesco ones. I lost 7lbs in the first week and 5lbs in the second week, next weigh in on Monday!

went to my local asda today and no meal replacement bars so i went to tescos and guess what no tesco ones im gutted :-(

:( the tesco ones are yummy. Is it a large store, they were on offer though so maybe they are waiting for new stock to arrive

brought tesco meal replacement bars tomorrow i can't wait for the next 2 days to try each different flavour!

Tesco ones are the best I've tried, and they got alot of protein in, more than clot of other bars.

Bars in place of Exante

Biggest Loser Bars (All flavours)
Asda Measure Up Meal Replacement Bars
Tesco Ultra Slim Meal Replacement Bars

Be sure and check its the meal replacement ones not the snack ones.

They are almost identical to Exante, the same rules apply. One per day and they WONT knock you out of Ketosis :)

This is fabulous news! I never knew that the other bars compared to the Exante ones. That means I can just buy a box of 50 chocolate shakes + 6 single ones, and ten 3pk boxes of Tesco bars, saving myself a fiver but having nicer bars! And the Tesco 3pk of meal bars are 3 for 2 at the moment so that's another tenner off. Fab!

Oh my God. I'm sure the Exante bars are more disgusting than they were the last time I had them. I'm off to buy the Tesco ones today!

I had my first Tesco bar for breakfast this morning, I adored the raspberry one, it was so good. Mind you I don't mind the exante bars either. Are we ok to use the BL soups? I love Exante veg and chicken ones but despite loving real mushrooms i found it really hard to stomach the mushroom soup. I have just bought the tesco strawberry sparkling water they are on special at the moment, 4 for 1.50!

norwegian girl said:
I had my first Tesco bar for breakfast this morning, I adored the raspberry one, it was so good. Mind you I don't mind the exante bars either. Are we ok to use the BL soups? I love Exante veg and chicken ones but despite loving real mushrooms i found it really hard to stomach the mushroom soup. I have just bought the tesco strawberry sparkling water they are on special at the moment, 4 for 1.50!

No the BL soups arent ok not TFR x

Does anyone know if the Celebrity Slim bars are OK? I had a look the other day when I was at work (forgot my bar) and the stats are virtually the same - they have higher protein and fewer carbs too.

Oh thats interesting, Celebrity Slim stuff is a lot easier to find than the others as they have it in Superdrug. Jumping on the thread to see if you get a repy!

Back