Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ouch!!!

Discussion in 'Rosemary Conley' started by reenel, 21 July 2010 Social URL.

1. reenel

reenel Member

Start Weight:
    20st6lb
    Current Weight:
    20st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Technically not RC realted but I hope it helps.

I have had toothache on and off for a few weeks now, since I had a filling re-done in one of my wisdom teeth about 4 weeks ago. It has got so bad that I finally rang yesterday and made an appointment to go back and see the dentist.

The problem is, the pain has got so bad today that I could only manage a yogurt for breakfast - because I didn't have to chew it. Lunch was an egg sandwich - because I could break it into small pieces & it was soft and tea was a 3 egg omellete with red onions again because it was soft food!

My appointment is at 8.45 tomorrow morning so fingers crossed it is only an abcess as I hate the dentists!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MAYY

MAYY Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(11.59%)
    hope you got the tooth sorted and are back on track with the eating :)

4. booshboo

booshboo Member

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.34%)
    Diet:
    Rosemary Conley
    You have my sympathy :( I had horrific toothache last Summer. I turned up to my appointment early and the dentist was at lunh. They wouldnt let me wait in the waiting room so I sat and cried in a stinking public loo!!! When I finally saw the dentist - I could of kissed him when he stuck the needle in my gum :) Hope all goes well and that you are pain free soon x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.