Not such a fat kat now :)
Firstly, Congratulations on our success in 2011.
Welcome to mini's old and new.
I wanted to start this thread before christmas so that we made sensible goals and targets not rash ones made in the heat of the New Year.
So think long and hard before you post on this thread, make them realistic and acheivable. So that we can be proud of our successes at the end of 2012.
In the spirit of that here are my goals for 2012.
starting weight on 3rd January 2012. - 14 stone 10 lb
1. To be 13 1/2 stone by Mother's Day (25th March) :family2:
2. To be a size 16 by Mother's Day
3. To be 12 stone by 1st June - my boarding school reunion. Ive not seen them since 1985 and need to look amazing !!
4. to be size 14 by 1st June.
5. To be at my goal of 11 stone and a size 12 by my 22nd Wedding Anniversary on 24th August.:love047:
6. To be wearing a slinky red dress at christmas.:smiley1842:
7. To do exercise more regularly - hula hooping, trampoline and walking mainly. Going to try 30 day shred and aquafit.
8. Im now adding a new goal to this thread. Ive been discovering that I am now able to walk further and easier than I have been able to for over 11 years the more weight I lose and whilst my knee will never improve I refuse to let it spoil my life. We (hubby and I) used to climb mountains years ago which Ive not been able to do for years as sometimes I can barely walk around town. and I am now adding a 'small hill climb to my goals. I will be working up towards this to be attempted in the June half term Ive picked the walk and planned my attack. So Yorkshire Dales here I come.
Who will join me to make 2012 our GOLD Olympic year???????