Our 2012 Goals

Just thought id update and refresh my memory! My goals for 2012 are....

1. To get back on the wagon before new year! And on my way to target!

2. Get down to the 13.9 - 4 stone lost! Done!!!
2a. Get down to 12.9 - 5 stone lost!
2b. Get down to 11.9 - 6 stone lost

3. Get into a size 14! Done!!!

5. Loose a min of 1lbs per week!

6. Plan for when I'm working! (ensure shopping is done, food prepared and not opt for easy option!)

7. Get more organised for exercise! A min of 3x per week

8. To feel good about myself once again!!!

9. NEW ONE! Wear a bikini in Florida (June)

That's me for another year! Think I'll be needing to keep popping back to this thread!! X

Last edited:
News years goals:

Back to Zumba Jan 2012 (I hope) 1 class a week. Done

Kettlercise classes 3x week and use DVDs on weekends too- doing this at the moment!

walking to school weather permitting, doing this :)
Losing 1-2 kgs a mth if not more..

Lose 10% of original weight by end of Jan which means I need to have lost 10 kgs I have 2.6 kgs to go! Done!

Be 75kgs by August bank holiday

Reach goal weight (65 kgs) by End Nov 2012

Lexie2005 said:
Can anyone make this a sticky???

This is really exciting to write it down.... So here I go, I really hope my goals are I hope realistic.

By the end of February I want to be 101kg (15 stone 10lbs) ACHIEVED early Feb 2012 woohoo!!!

By my NKOTBSB concert at the end of April I want to be 95kg (14 stone 13lbs)

By my birthday on 2/7/2012 I would love to be a size 20 as I have some amazing summer clothes one outfit in particular I would love love love to be wearing for my birthday BBQ. I don't know what I would have to weigh but I think around 90kgs (14 stone 2lbs) would do it...

By my one year anniversary on Xen which is 7/10/2012 I would like to be 83kg (13 stone)

By Christmas 2012 I would be the happiest girl in the world if I could get down to 80kg (12 stone 8lbs)

Then I will only be 10kgs from my goal weight.....

Really excited to see I'm 0.8kg away from what I set myself to be by the end of April when I go to my concert. The summer clothes I wanted to wear mainly fit me now, just 3 pairs of trousers to get in to. My 3 size 20 combats fit which thrilled me beyond belief!!!

Onwards & downwards x

Lexie2005 said:
Really excited to see I'm 0.8kg away from what I set myself to be by the end of April when I go to my concert. The summer clothes I wanted to wear mainly fit me now, just 3 pairs of trousers to get in to. My 3 size 20 combats fit which thrilled me beyond belief!!!

Onwards & downwards x

Well done Lexie x

Great news Lexie :) It's things like this that keep us all going. Well done xxx

Mizkirsty said:
Just thought id update and refresh my memory! My goals for 2012 are....

1. To get back on the wagon before new year! And on my way to target!

2. Get down to the 13.9 - 4 stone lost! Done!!!
2a. Get down to 12.9 - 5 stone lost!
2b. Get down to 11.9 - 6 stone lost

3. Get into a size 14! Done!!!

5. Loose a min of 1lbs per week!

6. Plan for when I'm working! (ensure shopping is done, food prepared and not opt for easy option!)

7. Get more organised for exercise! A min of 3x per week

8. To feel good about myself once again!!!

9. Wear a bikini in Florida (June)

10. NEW ONE not to panic every weekend before wi - what will be will be and have faith that one day I'll get to target and realise the numbers do not define me!

That's me for another year! Think I'll be needing to keep popping back to this thread!! X

Again updated - added number 10 bc I am neurotic lol x

Hope you don't mind me adding my goals for 2012. They are......

1. To get into the 10s

2. To be a size 16 - bottom & top.- achieved April 2012

3. To fit into my amazing size 16 coast dress preferably for a friends wedding at end of may n failing that for my bros leaving party end of June!

4. To get into the 9s

5. To be a size 14 & fit into my size 14 swimsuit.

6. To achieve my main goal of a healthy bmi - 9st 6lbs (& 100lb total loss) & then decide from there on how much more to lose if any x

Last edited:
I loved reading everyone's goals! :)

My goals are as follows:

To get down to a comfortable size 16 before my hols in August and to try to get below 13 stone for my hols too.

To be able to shop anywhere I like for clothes and shop for me for a change rather than looking for stuff that hides my lumps and bumps!

To be able to go on rides with my kids without worrying about fitting in them and feel more confident about myself and I think this should come when I'm a 16.

Long term I'd like to eventually get into a size 12 and get down below 10 stone before the year is out.

I'm going to add a new one to mine. It seems silly but I've realised that I want to wear a pair of shorts this summer :) rather than long skirts or leggings pretending I'm not really hot and that I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Me too Kat - I don't want to be wearing rights or leggings all summer! X

I'm going to add a new one to mine. It seems silly but I've realised that I want to wear a pair of shorts this summer :) rather than long skirts or leggings pretending I'm not really hot and that I don't care.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This can def be added to mine too! I want to wear shorts that are nice & fitted & not like clown shorts!

Woohoo well I've achieved Target 2 & I can now get size 16 bottoms on aswell as tops! Next goal get into the 10s & into my coast dress (its a 16 but as its coast more like a 14 x

Yay well done Sarah! X

Am thrilled!! I have hit all my targets/goals, just realised today I have the final one in the bag (weighed 12:7:8 this morning) & am so thrilled, when I wrote them it was a dream that I could get there. Am one happy girl right now I can tell you x

That just fabulous! You have works sp hard to get where u are now!!

Back