Our 2012 Goals

- To lose a stone a quarter through 2012 - not a huge amount but I think the weight loss will slow with time and it's still another 4 stone, if it's more that would be great.
- To increase (or just do) exercise
- To take a break/weekend away/holiday from my all-consuming business every quarter.
- To cook more and to try new dishes when the opportunity comes.

Oooo I've had to think really hard about this one, quite complicated to not make your goals too unrealistic but also not too easy at the same time.

1. By the end of 2012 I WILL be wearing a size 18/20. (currently a 22/24)

2. I will attend the gym or a fitness class once a week, whether it be Zumba, Boxercise or Aqua Aerobics.

3. I will eat less Takeaways and only have one as a treat once a month, instead of once a week.

4. I will not visit Mcdonalds.

5. I will gain more self confidence and belief in myself that I can do this.

6. I will drink at least 6 Bottles of 2ltr Water a week.

Mizkirsty said:
My goals for 2012 are....

1. To get back on the wagon before new year! And on my way to target!

2. Get down to the 13.9 - 4 stone lost!
2a. Get down to 12.9 - 5 stone lost!
2b. Get down to 11.9 - 6 stone lost

3. Get into a size 14!

5. Loose a min of 1lbs per week!

6. Plan for when I'm working! (ensure shopping is done, food prepared and not opt for easy option!)

7. Get more organised for exercise! A min of 3x per week

8. To feel good about myself once again!!!

That's me for another year! Think I'll be needing to keep popping back to this thread!! X

Oh and
9. Wear a bikini on my holiday to Florida in June!

X

I have a takeaway once a week on wi day but I wi at 5pm and only ever eat fruit prior to wi I think as I make healthier choices and don't out do my daily fat intake I tend to be ok! Xx

I have a takeaway once a week on wi day but I wi at 5pm and only ever eat fruit prior to wi I think as I make healthier choices and don't out do my daily fat intake I tend to be ok! Xx

I haven't had a takeaway yet, I think I am going to have it as my 3 stone treat although no idea what I want cos the smell of pizza makes me wanna puke now whereas before I would have climbed over David Beckham to get to it!

Lexie2005 said:
I haven't had a takeaway yet, I think I am going to have it as my 3 stone treat although no idea what I want cos the smell of pizza makes me wanna puke now whereas before I would have climbed over David Beckham to get to it!

When I came off the tablets for my holiday and offered myself a free choice of what to eat there was nothing I really wanted. My tastes have definitely changed.

When I came off the tablets for my holiday and offered myself a free choice of what to eat there was nothing I really wanted. My tastes have definitely changed.

I think we almost become fat intolerant you know, I know anything fatty smelling makes me a bit eurgh, even the smell of the roast potatoes on Christmas Day, I much preferred my frylight ones....

Would only have the chicken nuggets from Maccy d's and not a lot else. But not having it anymore now anyway as they have decided to add milk products to them, kind of a blessing in disguise for me!
Takeaways can be done if you eat sensibly, e.g boiled rice and a saucy chicken dish rather than beef fried rice, spring rolls, prawn crackers, sweet n sour balls and chips lol.

My goals are

1 - build back enough strength in ankle to be able to exercise more (recovering from broken ankle)
2 - to feel happier in myself by hols 30th March
3 - to be in a size 16 for the summer

ok here I go. Day one - Ive done my measurements and this is my 2012 starting info.

weight 14 stone 10lbs.
clothes size - 16/18 depending on what it is.
Measurements-
bust - 41.5
waist - 36.5
stomach - 47
hips - 47.5
top of right thigh - 26
bottom of right thigh - 21
right calf - 14.5
top of right arm - 14.5

I do them every couple of months anyway but will add them on here again in December to see the difference.

photo going on tonight.

oh and TOTM today!! what a great start!

This is such a great idea....

Well my 2012 goals are (ones that I set put in my head at the beginning and some I've just really sat down and thought about!)

Jan 1st weight: 12 stone 12.2lbs

Get into my dress for awards night (size 10 geri halliwell dress with massive split up the leg!) For the 21st January.

Easter challenge, achieve that weight loss goal of 20lbs..
Easter goal start weight 178lbs (12 stone 10lbs) - Easter goal weight 158lbs (11stone 4lbs)

Holiday in June/July (not sure when as have not booked it yet) be at around 10 stone 6lbs.

Home for a friends 30th birthday which is a surprise to him, in September/October so I want to be at goal of 10 stone.

Career- start and finish my level 2 gym instructor course.

Look at if not start my personal training qualifications. (money dependant)

Also look into if not start my extra qualifications in nutrition
Maintain my 10 stone goal weight through to the new year.

Exercise more effectively, not just throw myself into my go hard cardio.... I need to do toning as well!

Do a 5km run, in the summer.

Do the British heart foundation 40ish km bike ride with my husband near Sheffield

Be more time organised!

Well that's what I can think of for now. It's only a couple of days now until the dress one has to fit me, so I'm looking forward to hopefully crossing that one off my list :)

Thought i'd add my Mini Goals here....

By this time next year i will be shopping in 'Normal' Shops and Not be squeezing into XXXL clothes!!
I'm Currently a size 26-28 so i'd like to be a 16... It CAN be done.
By September this year i will be buying a fancy dress costume for Bestival which won't make me look like a OBESE BEAST.
By Summer 2013 i will be doing a theme park tour when i can fit into the rides :)
These are my goals. x

Thought i'd add my Mini Goals here....

By this time next year i will be shopping in 'Normal' Shops and Not be squeezing into XXXL clothes!!
I'm Currently a size 26-28 so i'd like to be a 16... It CAN be done.
By September this year i will be buying a fancy dress costume for Bestival which won't make me look like a OBESE BEAST.
By Summer 2013 i will be doing a theme park tour when i can fit into the rides :)
These are my goals. x

i am with you on getting into clothes in normal shops.

My goals for 2012 are

By the end of the year i want to be 15 stone or under
To be going into normal shops for clothing
to be fitter by regular swimming
To get back on my bycycle

Theme Park Review; its a website that organises worldwide trips visiting theme parks. My brother has done a few, europe visiting parks in spain, france. Germany and holland, a couple to the states. I've been to orlando for halloween events with them a few times.

Back