Our 4 week challenge diary - WEEK 2 ALREADY!!!!!!!

ad normal porridge and a shake so far...2 ltres of water dwn soo far got antha 2 to go n probz apple n cinamon porridge later on in the afternoon...weigh in day is on fri...inda mrning so i am hopin fingers crossed a decent weight loss...cnt believe after this week got anotha two mre weeks to go of this challenge....its unreal lol....tym is draggin bt goin fast at the sme tym if dat mkes sense..:S..lol...well dun on evry1s diets soo far :D
tc
mwahz

hellloo evry1 hw is evry1 doin? no1 has posted in ere its kinda quite..evry1 alrite?? :s...weigh in is on fri i am hopin no prayin that i get a decent loss this tym round rather then js the 4lbs that i normally lose soo fingers crossd i av beeen relii gd this week after my sat blip so kinda proud of that n av been drinkin water lyk a fish n av had no alcohol soo far durin this week so i am hopin can stik to that til fri weigh in....in the mrning...so hpin will b better then ma afternoon weigh in that i ad lst week...as ma cdc says that mrning weigh ins tend to b bit better then the afternoon ones..so fingers crossed...ad a apple n cinammon porridge so far n quite a bit of water got the rest of the day left to go...:D
tc
mwahz

hi all, sorry its half term so have been quite busy.

kay - i find that on days where i only have 2 shakes i lose a lot less that week. 3 shakes a day gives best results so keep up with all 3 if you can. well done on not caving to nandos and pizza in one weekend!

priya - i have every faith you will lose on fri. i weigh in on fri too but am hoping for sts this week as have not been brilliant. however, am hoping to undo some of the damage today and tomorrow so wish me luck!

JH - how you doing today lady?

yummy - i know theres gonna be a good loss for you in 10 days....

thnx leeds i am hopin soo too...wt tym is ur weigh in at?
mine is in the mrning wbu?
tc
mwhz

sorry ladies, not a great week for me and as this thread is ment to b positive i have chosen not to post and bring u down. will b back on form next week just feeling sorry for myself and blipping too much, hoping for a tiny loss this week, but will crack on next week to rectify this. will wi sat am and check in for the weekly losses.

hope ur all doing better than me on the diet, tbh u cldnt b doing worse this week lol !!!

lost 2lbs and four inches....:( puttin me at 10.5 and 37 inches bk to wher wen i strted basically :( :(
dnt kno y....
mwahz

Hello everyonee,
Priya dont be sad, at least you have lost something? Ive been so bad this week in terms of water, just havent been in the right place to be drinking litres and litres when there are no toilets around lol
Everyone had a bad week, you can do this challenge you know you can!! xx

thnx kay yh i guess soo....its js dat i ad ma hopes up to av a relii decent loss tink dts wt mkes it wrse lyk all da tym b4 i wasnt relii tinkin abt weight loss i was avin the shakes n da water n js waitin til weigh in i guess this week i kinda got ma hopes up kinda high thats all oh n my mistake ppl i dint lose ne inches see dts hw i can tel ima slowly strtin to lose it lol in ma head haha...ima still the sme as i was two weeks ago..:(....hpe ur weigh in is better then ours newayz....even if u aint been drinkin nuf water lool...it apens its wrse wen they aint no toilets nearby lool
tc
mwahz

hi all! having a werid but 100% day today. dont know why. i should be on 810 but not hungry at all so am ss all the way today. think there will be a gain on the scales tomorrow but am ok about this. i think others have gained on the 810 too and its not too bad, just got to do 100%% completely until my hols now.

how are you all doing???

im so fed up of this diet today grrr. im angry at it lol.
going to get weighed in a minute i think thats why im in a mood, because i get weighed at half 7 which means all the water and shakes that ive been drinking all day are obviously going to reflect, then im going to lose something crap and get in a mood. GRR.
il let you know how much i lose if its not too embarassing.
grr.

pyira its nearly a stone!!!! 1 lbs to go, and u weighed in early again, so effectivly u have done it 2 days early this week and a few days early last week, if u think ul loose 1-2lbs over the weekend if u stick to it then thats still 1 stone in a month hunni, and thats the CD expected weight loss

Hello only me again :) welllll basically i got weighed and i am 4lbs down, she said it will be higher next week because it will be a morning weigh in, and i have drank 5 litres of water today haha. So i am a happy chicken because i have lost a stone basically!
Now im gonna watch desperate housewives and look at all the skinny minnies on there :D xx

woo hoo kay, how much do you want to lose? you look like a skinny minnie in your pic. well done 4lbs is ACE.

priya - dont be sad chick. 2lbs is great. i gained 2lbs on 810 so i think you all did better than me!!! and i am on antibiotics for a few days so not doing ss until sunday. keep going girls, i am going to be a right little hypocrite now and insist you are all 100% until sunday.... and i will be watching you....

im not getting weighed this week now, as dnt need supplies so cancelled app. my WI this morning is STS so am guna use that as this weeks and crack on with the diet!!

Hello there ladies.
Ok so, i got weighed on thursday, went out friday night (last night) and all i drank was sparkling water? Its now saturday and the scales have not moved. So i looked in the internet its saying you shouldnt really have fizzy drinks at all because it makes you retain water, but still lose inches. GAHHHHHH SILLY ME.
So im going out again tonight but obviously im still going to drink the sparkling water to be naughty (seeing as my CDC said its a treat - which it is clearly not because it tastes foul i just drink it because i think i look cool :cool:)
anyways, 100% still going strong, struggling a bit but it is week 3 so ill let myself. Hope you all have a lovely weekend my fellow challengers.
much love xxx

hi all, how you all doing??? I am back on it today, cant believe its week 3 of our challenge already!!!!! anyway, my goal for this week is to lose the 2lbs gained from last week and another .......3!!! there, i've said it! i was gonna go for 2lbs but really want to aim for 3lbs as that would be fab. that would mean i would have to lose 5lbs this week as i need to lose the gain from last week too......

anyway, feeling good today, although very stressed about our holiday and the packing. the airlines have reduced weights of luggage which means we have 15kg each!! for TWO WEEKS!!!! and i have a baby to take. i paid another £80 to up my luggage to 20kg but its still tough as i am taking nappies/wipes/baby food (a bit in case the food there is bad) and stuff for us all. i hate having to go on hols and not take enough clothes. anyway, thats a whole separate trauma and i know we go in 2 weeks but i need to get it all done cos i am the only one who gets lumbered with the packing and unpacking in my house!!! any tips??

bk on it again for this week..ova d aweekend i found out ma aunts dad passed away so ad to eat as we have a religious ceremony in memery of those hu pass away...n we av to eat or it wudv luked bad bt dint av too much bt sj da weekend in general was ccrap bt i am bk on it n will prbz stik to this til the end of the challenge n then mite stop dnt kno yet as ima probz go bk home then n also will b wrkin full tym hrs....if onli it wasnt sooo damn pricey...:( n at home i find it mre difficult to mke the shakes n dat wheras at uni bit mre easier...damn dnt av a kettle ma flatmate took hers away wen she went home ova da weekend gna av to drink them cold nw yuk :(
mwahz

i think we are all a bit down in the dumps. Leeds i have no tips at all for packin, except cramming which i do and then my mum unpacks it all because i screw up my clothes. I do tend to roll them though instead of lay them flat because thats what i saw Katie Price do once and she has looooads of clothes lol. I know this is way too much info but i just had to buy some laxatives because i havent been to the toilet for nearly 2 weeks now, had to come home from college because it was making me ill and now ive been and im laying in bed feeling sorry for myself. Damn you cambridge diet!!

ohh kay take the laxatives hun bin blocked wnt help the weight loss lol and up ur water as this helps.

think its a doner week for all of us so the challenge needs to get us all bk on track!! we have this week n 1 more to loose as much as possible on the challenge!!!

i am back on it and ready to go!! tho need to up the water as am under 1ltr today opps!!

Back