Out of Date Sachets

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Trixie Firecracker, 21 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Trixie Firecracker

Trixie Firecracker A Work In Progress

Goal Weight:
    I have a *lot* of leftover Lipotrim sachets left over from the last time I did Lipotrim.

The "Best Before" is for about October 07 I think.

Would it still be ok to use these or will all the nutritional content be depleted by now?

I really don't want to have to bin them as I have bout 120 Euro worth of them so it seems like such a waste to not use them..

Any thoughts?!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Yuna

Yuna Let’s do this!! d(*.*)b

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hee hee, hope this doesn't completely disgist people but I had 2 flapjack left from before, out of dat 08/09/07 and I had to have them in work last week and they were grand wouldn't have known the difference.

Not sure bout nutritional value tho...
  4. yo-yo-dieter

yo-yo-dieter Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I did Lighter Life this summer and have 100 sachets left over, and the useby date is the next 3-6 months. Like you I think it'd be a shame to waste them, so I'm not sure whether to use them (not sure if I can face another few weeks without food) or replace my evening meal with them, or sell them on e-bay!!

Anyway - here is a link to a post on the cambridge diet message board, I read yesterday, and it's definitely made me want to use the packs before the end of date! Hope this information is useful

5. kazz

kazz Gold Member

Would you eat conventional food that was out of date?
  6. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    They should be ok , tell you what todo make them up and see :)
    choc you can eat well after date but crisps the date not to long say 1-2 months , i think they will be ok
  7. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

The information in this link would also apply to LT:

You are already dieting at a low level so out of date stock reduces your vitamin and mineral intake.

When cooking products it is always advised to use fresh stock with a long life as the heating process affects the nutrition.

If you cook out of date stock you really are taking away even more nutrition, Vitamin C is a heat sensitive vitamin and this process will kill it.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.