Out of date tetras???

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by MissPiggyFi, 9 January 2007 Social URL.

1. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    Hi guys,

I was wondering if anyone can help me. I have re-started cd today after a very long break. I had a tetra this evening, and after I'd had it I noticed the best before date- September 2006!! :eek: :eek:

The tetra tasted fine, really nice actually! Do you think it's a bad idea to drink them after the bb date?

The problem is I have about 25 tetras and don't want to throw all of that money away!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

September 2006 :eek: :eek:

Yes, it's probably a VERY bad idea to drink them!!
  4. This_Is_The_ONE

This_Is_The_ONE Banned

cambridge diet - 790 cal
    i had some left over when i stopped last time, fully intending to use them, but once they reached there expirey date, as much as it was painful to waist the money i threw them out!

it cant be good for you.
  5. Diva

Diva Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Fiona....they are not MONEY....they are POTENTIAL FOOD POISONING!!! Plus they contain skimmed milk...would you really take that chance if it was a pint in the fridge???
  6. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

I understand how you feel about the money, but I think the vitamins and minerals may have deteriorated so it may be better to throw them - sorry.

I'm sure a CDC on here would be able to advise you more.
  7. Diva

We have! Both DQ and I are CDC's....sorry Fiona! :(
  8. MissPiggyFi

MissPiggyFi somebody shrink me

Cambridge Diet USA
    You're right... I am sooooo funny when it comes to milk- what am I thinking?!! :eek:

I will throw them away (as much as it hurts!!)

I hope the one I had doesn't make me ill!! :confused:
  9. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Phew!! You should get away with the one so don't worry. Glad you've made the right decision Fiona :)
  10. BigPants

BigPants Full Member

Sorry I am just getting used to who everyone is :)
  11. Diva

No problem BigPants (great name btw! ;))......:)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.