Out with the flab - in with the size ten!

Oooh bad mood today - work was so busy and I just didn't get the peace to crack on with anything, between the fire alarms went off and we had to stand outside for 10 minutes and then I had to go to a meeting with my manager which took up 2 hours. Feel as if I haven't accomplished anything today and I really wanted to reach for the biscuit tin - or even the wine.
I've remained strong - stuck to my points today and I still have yoghurt, berries, apple and a hot chocolate to look forward to. Yummy.
Tried these new 'Mediterranean' wraps from Misson? They work out as 3.5 points and I stuff them with free salad which I had with my 0 point soup this evening. Very lovely I must say.
WI tomorrow...Hope it goes well :D x

Sounds like a lovely tea!! I'm on Atkins, what I would do for a wrap right now lol!!

Not a good day to be going outside, blimmin cold today!

Good luck for WI Hun meals sous very yummy :) xx

Well done xxx

Well done on your loss Hun xxx

Didn't actually have much to write earlier on but thought I'd actually start giving you my daily food diary - and perhaps people can comment and tell me where I'm going wrong/if I'm going wrong. I read other peoples Discovery meal diary's and notice pointing is a lot different...Lol.

Breakfast (at 2pm)
Bowl of cereal - 4 (to accomodate for amount of milk used and it was deffo over a cup)

Lunch (8pm)
Salmon - 3.5
Salad - 1 (As I had Olives thrown in)
Mayo - 1

Dinner (after shift)
Wrap - 3.5
Yoghut - 1
Ham - 2
Laughing cow cheese - 0.5

Snacks
Quavers - 1.5
Milk - 2
Diet Coke - 0

Haven't managed any exercise today but had a brisk 20 minute walk through town earlier and work keeps me active on my feet walking here and there :)

lisi said:
Thanks Nikki :D

Had a bad night last night - succumbed to the temptation of a 'few' leftover Xmas choccies...Been very good today though. Lol xx

Aww I don't think a little treat after WI hurts it's good to treat yourself :) xx

I have decided that if I am ever going to treat myself, I should leave it to a WI day (only if I've actually lost. Lol) But I drew a line under it on Saturday and was excellent food wise.

Today I'm off into town with a friend of mine to browse the shops and go to the cinema. I dont know whether we are doing lunch but I've decided to have a look at Harvesters menu just incase we do...I'll steer her in that direction. I've pointed out a dish that I'll have :)

Breakfast:
Cereal and Milk - 4
Coffee - 0

Lunch:
Grilled chicken breast, JP, Salad Bar and Garlic & Chilli Glaze - 14.5

Which totals 18.5 and I only get 20 a day. If I'm hungry later on I'll whip up a batch of 0 point soup and that 1.5 will go on my milk allowance for the day. I work it out as 2 points a day so I may of gone over by 0.5 points today - But I can claw that back :)

Well today went really really good....I ate all my points and stuck to them.
Then my parents came home from the christening with a takeaway. My dad didn't fancy his (chips) so I had some of them with mayonaise..

I wish I'd fallen asleep earlier so I didn't hear them come in. Thats all my good work of the day blown out of the water. Lol. Feeling very ashamed of myself right now.

Oh well - Draw a line under it and tomorrow is a new day. I'll be quite happy to STS come WI day...

Aww dont be so hard on yourself it's hard to train your body to say no sometimes we all know how it feels like you said draw a line and start afresh tomorrow and remember PMA :) xx

Thanks Nikki - I shouldn't berate myself so much sometimes, but then again...It is what has got me through in the past. I just keep thinking that if I can't be really good I will be on holiday thinking to myself 'Wish I'd stuck it' instead of feeling self conscious over there and stuff...We'll get there. As you said - PMA...Lol.
So today has been good points wise.
Breakfast

Cereal & Milk - 4

Lunch

Salmon - 2.5
Salad - 0
Olives/Mayo - 1

Dinner

Wrap - 3.5
Ham - 2
Soup - 0
Salad - 0
Mayo/Olives - 1
LC Cheese - 0.5

Milk - 2
Quavers 1.5
WW Vanilla Creamed Rice - 1.5

I gave myself 19.5 points today as I had run over by 0.5 yesterday :D

Everything all planned for tomorrows intake...Preparation is they key I believe. Got some Belvitta biscuits which I'm looking forward to trying out. Pointed as 3 for the pack of 3? I used an online converter.

xx

lisi said:
Thanks Nikki - I shouldn't berate myself so much sometimes, but then again...It is what has got me through in the past. I just keep thinking that if I can't be really good I will be on holiday thinking to myself 'Wish I'd stuck it' instead of feeling self conscious over there and stuff...We'll get there. As you said - PMA...Lol.
So today has been good points wise.
Breakfast

Cereal & Milk - 4

Lunch

Salmon - 2.5
Salad - 0
Olives/Mayo - 1

Dinner

Wrap - 3.5
Ham - 2
Soup - 0
Salad - 0
Mayo/Olives - 1
LC Cheese - 0.5

Milk - 2
Quavers 1.5
WW Vanilla Creamed Rice - 1.5

I gave myself 19.5 points today as I had run over by 0.5 yesterday :D

Everything all planned for tomorrows intake...Preparation is they key I believe. Got some Belvitta biscuits which I'm looking forward to trying out. Pointed as 3 for the pack of 3? I used an online converter.

xx

Sounds yummy I find belvitas a bit weird cause 1 is 1 point, 2, 2 points 3, 3 points but whole pack is 3.5 lol weird! But very yummy I love the fruit and fibre ones :) xx

Last edited:
Nikki - I was thinking of you this morning as I opened my Belvita's...I literally just took the calories off the box and calculated them that way not realising that there was 4 in there, not 3 biscuits as I'd calculated. Haha.. So 3.5 for the whole pack of biccies- they are so yum...

Today's been a good day. I've even got 2 of my biscuits to go with my cup of tea before bed. Same food as usual really.... Haha. x

lisi said:
Nikki - I was thinking of you this morning as I opened my Belvita's...I literally just took the calories off the box and calculated them that way not realising that there was 4 in there, not 3 biscuits as I'd calculated. Haha.. So 3.5 for the whole pack of biccies- they are so yum...

Today's been a good day. I've even got 2 of my biscuits to go with my cup of tea before bed. Same food as usual really.... Haha. x

A nice surprise this morning then, :) I split mine two and have two in the evening :) which ones did you have. Xx

I had the cereals one? I think thats what they are...Lol!!

Today has been a good day... I'm on a night shift tonight, so hope to STAY good :) Doing a kind of split shift too...So these times are the hardest diet wise!!

Breakfast:

Cereal & Milk - 4

Lunch:

Salad (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Grated Carrots, Red onion, red pepper) - 0
3/4 Olives - 0.5
Mayo 0.5
WW Vanilla creamed rice (yummy) - 1.5

Finished work at 4pm and took the dog for a walk, quick shower, bowl of 0 point soup and bed for a couple of hours. Woke up at 11pm for my 12am shift :p So what I eat tonight is 'dinner'....

Dinner:

Salad Wrap with Olives and Mayo - 4.5 (3.5 for the wrap)
Monster Munch - 1.5
Apple - 2

Milk - 6 today due to being on nights and drinking a lot of coffee :)

3lbs away from my target for February and I really hope I can do this :D

Back