Out with the flab - in with the size ten!

Well done you for resisting the the vending machine! :) food sounds yummy! I salute anyone that can do night shifts/split shifts my mum used to do it and i just remember how tired she was all the time! Must be tough and difficult diet wise but looks like you've cracked it :) well done u xxxx

Its tough hun, cos I have to prepare not only my night shift food, but also the food for the next day so that I don't have the urge to grab something quick and waste my hard work :)

I've only lost 1lb this week, but its better than nothing I guess :)

Off out for food tonight. Was meant to go to a local restaurant which I had pointed for, but its fully booked - now they want to go an indian or mcdonalds - what a downer...I will stick to my points regardless :)

Aww Must be really difficult to juggle it all! But your doing really well and done on your fabulous loss!! A 1lb is a 1lb any loss is a stel in the right direction! Go you!! Ps: have a yummy night out and treat yoursekd Xxx

Well this week has been a bit bad - I haven't stuck to my diet at all, as in not tracking anything etc, but then again I haven't had the time to eat my daily points, so I've deffo under ate! Lol. But we shall see how WI goes tomorrow. x

Good luck for WI chick x x

Thanks Lovey!! STS for me thankfully not a gain :) I didn't manage to reach my February goal of 6lbs but at least I got 4 of them off. Can't really say I'm surprised as its been a bad month. Lol.

xx

Thought I'd put some effort into my diary this week :)
Today has been a good day food wise. Doing a nightshift as well so have spread my points out. New points start at 8am even though I've been awake all night and actually eating. I find it a bit less confusing and its done me no harm in the past :)

Breakfast: OSS - 4
Lunch - Salad & Boiled Egg - 3 (I had mayo & olives on it)
Snack - Thins, LC Cheese, Vitality Bar - 3 points

Tonight:

Milk - 6 points (Flask for work)
Salad with 2 slices of ham, olives and mayo - 3
Yoghurt - 1

Hey hun u ok haven't seen u about in a while? X

Nikki!!
I'm back :) I've had so much going on :( Family problems, work commitments etc. It was nice to see that I was missed though. Means a lot! Unfortunately I have gone and gained the weight I did lose due to stress, no support and lack of coming on here which really kept me on the straight and narrow. Lol. I am now back with a vengeance!!

Will start posting my daily intake etc from tomorrow, on nights tonight so brain is alll over the place. Hope you've been keeping well chick? Xx

So since Friday the diet has gone well :)

Feeling a lot less bloated and deffo have more energy! Why did I go off track I keep asking myself. Lol!

So far today I have had:
Alpen Bar - 1 Point
Pasta - 4 points
2Tbsp Philly Light - 2
Chicken Chargrill - 3
Sweetcorn - 1
Mixed Veggies - 0

So full right now :)

Another day gone well on the diet. Just got in from work and I still have 3.5 points left. So I am looking forward to my WW Bagel (2) Extra Light LC Cheese (0.5) and a slice of ham (1) Yummy...

Since I last posted I have had
Veg Curry - 1 (Pieces of potatoes)
WW Yoghurt - 0.5
Banana - 2
Grapes - 1

XXX

181112_10151010713222572_457791493_n.jpg482120_10151010712867572_793014626_n.jpg

So these are my most recent pictures of me on a night out. Not very happy with the way I look (You wouldn't say by the way I am posing..Vodka..) So I have been on it 100% ever since :)

Hello Everybody and Happy Monday :)
I am so happy to get today over with!! Didn't sleep a wink last night, so its been a long old day....After my tea I reckon I'll be going straight to my bed!! Lol.

Good day diet wise for me :) I've made a few changes here and there to my routine so that I can get the most out of my daily points...

Milk Allowance - 2

Breakfast:
OSS with some berries - 2.5 (Normally 4, but have skipped the milk)
Grapes - 1

Lunch:
Savoury Rice - 4
Chicken - 3
Salad - 1 (As there's olives in there)
Sweetcorn - 1
Yogurt - 0.5
Mayo - 0.5

x2 Clementine - 1

Tea:
1 egg omelette - 1.5 as it was a medium egg
Ham - 2
Onions - 0
LC Cheese - 0.5
Salad - 0
Mayo - 0.5

21/21 points all used up.
No exercise today apart from going around the hospital a few times for bits and bobs needed. I also turned down lots of goodies that were brought into the office today and typically they were all my faves :( Magic Stars, Milky Way, Skittles etc. I have taken a bag of magic stars and I'll make sure I point them for Thursday so I can eat them then :D xx

you look lovely in the photos, the dress is fab! Keep up the good work, I only started yesterday so a lot to learn lol xxx

Thank you Laura :) Good luck to you hun. Let me know how you get on. x

Today has gone well once again...Very proud of myself. Just hope I can keep on the wagon until WI on Friday.

Breakfast:
OSS 2.5
Grapes 1

Lunch:
Savoury rice- 4
Chicken Chargrill - 3
Sweetcorn - 1
Salad - 1
Mayo - 0.5

Tea
Veg curry with potatoes - 2
Yogurt - 0.5

Snacks etc

Milk - 2
Bread - 2
Butter - 1
LC Cheese - 0.5

21/21 points used today. Unfortunately no exercise as I was in work from 8am until 12am :( Day off tomorrow, mucho walkies with my handsome doggie x x

Thursday done and dusted and its WI in tomorrow :) Fingers crossed for a good result.

Brekkie
Oss & Berries - 2.5
Banana - 2

Lunch
Savoury Rice - 4
Chicken Chargrill - 3
Salad - 0.5
Mayo - 0.5

21/21 Used :D
Tea
Toast - 2
Butter - 1
Ham - 1
LC Cheese - 0.5
Soup - 0

Snacks etc.
Milk - 2
Clementine - 0.5
Grapes/Berries - 1.5
WW Yoghurt - 0.5

Been a while since I have posted anything lengthy... Lol.

So a weight loss of 2lbs on my recent weigh in on Friday :D Hope it continues and I get the same result this coming Friday. Goal for August (needed to be realistic) was 6lbs and I've got 2lbs to go :D Think I might aim for 6lbs in September as well, but I need that to be off by the time I go on my holiday on the 21st September. Its more or less 2lbs a week to lose, which again I think is quite realistic. If I lose more than that by the 21st September, happy days!! Got a few weekends coming up where I have plans... Friday I am off to Bath to celebrate a friends birthday, so I know for a fact that Friday's out the window (good job its a WI day, can be a bit more relaxed)... Then the following weekend I have my soon to be god-daughters christening :) Going up on the Thursday and staying until the Monday - Will try to be as good as I can.. Lol!!

x

Back