Out with the flab - in with the size ten!

Today has been good foodwise. On a nightshift tonight and going in to a double at 8am...Urgghh...

Woke up around 9.30pm and had:

Pasta - 1.5
1/2 Chicken Chargrill - 1.5
Salad (with olives and mayo) - 1
Sweetcorn - 1
Ratatouille - free

Flask of coffee tonight is 6 points for the milk.
Ham Salad - 3 points
Grapes/clementine - 1 point
Squares - 1.5
x3 Nairns Oatcakes - 3

19.5/20 Points.... I am pretty sure I've eaten that remaining .5 point somewhere along the line but can't remember for the life of me what it was? Lol.

Happy Friday to all :) And its a Bank Holiday weekend.....I very much doubt that I will be on the straight and narrow path today and tomorrow... Lol.

Been a good week diet wise, if anything there has been one or two days where I haven't eaten all my points (1 point a day here and there) which I think has affected my WI.
1lb loss for me this week, was hoping for 2 but there we are. I'm 1lb away from my August goal of 6lbs. Hope I can get it off in time for the christening next week. Will be WI on a Thursday as I'll be away from Thursday evening until Monday.

Off to Bath today for the night with my friend to celebrate her birthday - we already have plans for a Thai meal, wine and stuff :) Haven't drank for about 4weeks, so really looking forward. Lol.

Hope everyone has a good one :) Xx

Well...... Haven't gained too much really considering I haven't been strict on the plan. Been away to Zante with the girls for a week and it was cocktails and pasta all round! LOL.

Weighed in at 11.10lbs tonight and its my WI on Friday. I've made plans to go to my friends Saturday night for wine and pizza....Eeek...I'm going to try and be strong!!

1lb weight loss this week. Better than nothing and slowly but steady wins the race hey? Decided against going to my friends for wine and pizza tonight :)

Walked Gizmo for over an hour so thats my steps for the day one. Chill out night tonight with facemasks, nail painting and X Factor. I really do love Saturday nights off work x

Good day on the diet today and even managed a strenuous walk for about 1.5 hours :) Very happy with myself.

Going to use my night shift wisely and point all my food for the week, always helps to be prepared x

Another good week so far on the diet - Exercise was good on Saturday and Sunday but have been doing double shifts up until today so haven't managed much exercise. Day off today so LONG walk with Gizmo, speed up the process of weight loss a little.

Booking a holiday to Malia next month - something to aim for! I'd love to be a size 10 by then and be able to wear little crop tops on a night out. I might just buy one in a size 10 for inspiration!! Lol.

X

Well its been a rather good week food wise - I might of slipped up a little on the odd day by eating a point more than I should have....Ooops!!

1lb loss with me this week which I am happy about - It will be easier to keep off the slower it comes off I guess. x

Odd old day today.... I struggle on the weekends mostly to be honest!!

Finished my nightshift at 8am (new points always start at 8am regardless of what I am doing)

So went the hairdressers and came home, had 2 boiled eggs (3 points) 2 slices of toast (2 points) and butter (0.5) then I went to sleep.

WI at 11.8lbs yesterday (my official weigh in day) and when I woke up from my sleep i was 11.7lbs. Woo!! So going to change my statistics to reflect this. Haven't eaten anything else all day as I'm round my friends tonight after my shift for wine and a catch up ;-) Back on the horse tomorrow then as well. Even going to point my Nando's!!

x

Hey Lisi, well done on reaching 11 and and half :) Great achievement.

Hope you enjoy Nandos, I go quite a lot and though there's lots of tempting things on the menu, a lot of the stuff is actually quite healthy such as the butterfly chicken breast and the luso beans (really nice!). If you want a bit extra the halloumi cheese is gorgeous and only about 100 cals I think. Also they have frozen yoghurt ^_^

Hey Tweekedgirl :) Its nice to see someone's reading the diary and going to the effort of a little post here as well. Thank you :)

We didn't go to Nando's in the end so I managed to behave. Lol.

I've been away for a few days so put a bit back on, hoping to get back to the half stone mark by next weigh in ;-) Draw a line under it etc. Been a good day foodwise today.

Looking forward to my grapes and yoghurt shortly. Lol. So rock and roll x x

Today has been a good day :) Been out walking with my dog for about 1.5 hours - Really should invest in a Pedometer.

Had my breakfast:
Toast - 2
Butter - 1
2 eggs - 3

Lunch
Soup - 0
SNJ - 1.5

I'm working a nightshift tonight so I have my flask of coffee - 6 points
Salad -1, coleslaw 0.5, chicken chargrill - 3, yogurt 0.5

Had 1.5 points worth of fruit and fibre as well :) Which takes me up to 20 points.

Only had my cereal at about 10.30ish but I'm already rather peckish... x

WI went well yesterday - after a weeks holiday I have managed to stay the same. Very happy girl :)

Was a little bit naughty yesterday as it was dad's birthday and we went out for food, Taybarns, all you can eat kinda gaff. Very nice indeed and I was controlled :) All veggies/fish and chicken!!

Been excellent today aswell - even pointed my starbucks :D

Breakfast:
60g (Lol) Fruit and Fibre - 3 points

Lunch:

Chicken and lemon risotto - 5.5
veggies - free!!

Soup, toast, snack a jacks to look forward to when I get home :D x

Hey Lisi, glad you managed to stay the same despite a nice holiday to Malia, no doubt there was copious amounts of alcohol available :)

And yes, I know all about Taybarns! How you managed to not eat everything I'm very jealous. I try to avoid all you can eats as they're definitely my downfall!

Hey tweekedgirl how are you keeping hun? How is your diet going :) Are you keeping a diary on here? Did I say I went to Malia? What a little liar I am - I'm going to Malia next year but I returned from 5 days away in Turkey. Lol! Where we ate out, drunk a couple of nights, but just generally enjoyed :) Taybarns went really really well!! I know its not the way to do it but I drank coffee all day before going and didn't eat anything, got to Taybarns and stuck to diet re-fills, salad bar, veggies, chicken and one bowl of ice cream - so i don't think too much damage was done...Oh no!! That was done once we got home and had wine & lager!! Lol. But even with a little hangover on Saturday I managed to stick to what I'd planned on my tracker :) Haven't managed any walking since Thursday due to stupid shifts at work and other things going on :( So I hope this doesn't reflect on my WI friday.

Thanks for reading :)

xx

Today has been a good day :) Finished my nightshift at 8am and had managed to consume my 20 points.. Started the new 20 points at 9am as I was also doing a day shift (short staffed at the moment)

Breakfast:

Special K Bar - 1.5

Lunch
Salad - 1 (Olives, Mayo & Home-made Coleslaw)
Chicken Chargrill - 2.5

Dinner
Soup - 0
Wrap - 3
Cheese 2.5
Ham - 2
LC Cheese 0.5
Mayo - 0.5

Snacks

Milk - 2
SNJ - 1.5
Break Bar - 1
Banana - 1.5
Grapes - 0.5

20/20

I'm doing really well thanks Lisi! Yes I've got a diary on here in the normal diary section, really imaginatively called 'tweekedgirl's weight loss diary' xD

And you did mention you were booking a holiday to Malia, so I just assumed that was where you'd been hehe. How did you find Turkey? I went to Marmaris back in 2009 for two-weeks all inclusive and I did so much damage, some of which I'm sure I'm still working off now :/. Spent two weeks lazing by a pool surrounded by free alcohol and endless burgers, chips and pizza. Not good. The holiday itself was lovely though, and I'd really like to go back to Turkey and visit Istanbul.

Very good technique for Taybarns, very smart lol. I tend to go and grab a coffee when I'm feeling a little bit peckish but want to avoid snacking. Got to love that caffeine. Good job at sticking with your points the past couple of days. Fingers crossed for a good weigh-in for you. x

Thanks Sparkles37 - Great to have some more followers :) x

Tweekedgirl - Hey hun, need to look up your diary and subscribe :) I loved Turkey...I've been going since I was about 13 so its like a 2nd home now. I've been to Altinkum, Gumbet, Kusadasi, Izmir, and Bodrum :) Hope to go to Istanbul in January for a few days to stay with a friend of mine who teaches and lives over there :) I don't tend to do much damage while I'm there as I find its a bit too hot to eat, but its the liquid that gets me everytime :)

1lb weight loss for me this week - I literally havent done any exercise in a week or so, so I guess this is why I haven't lost that much...But 1lb is 1lb and 7lbs to go until I get into the 10's :)

Going to take some measurements later on which I will post and update on a weekly basis...If your not losing pounds, you might be losing inches as they say :) Xx

Finally got round to having my measurements done with my fabulous mami :)

Arms - L: 12 inches R: 11.5 inches
Hips - 40 inches
Chest - 39 inches
Thighs - L: 23.5 inches R: 23.5 inches
Waist - 30.5 inches
Calves - L: 16 inches R: 16 inches

Hope to report less next week :) Xx

Great idea. I usually take measurements when I start but didn't think this time. I did take starting pics though and am starting to notice a difference. Always good to have something other than the scales to keep track of.

Well done on your loss, 1lb is great! What are your typical losses?

Back