Out with the flab - in with the size ten!

Finally a little time to update my little diary - How many times can one say little in a sentence? LOL.

Todays been a good day actually! At work we had cake because it was someone's birthday... I pointed for a breakfast bar (3) but I had the tiniest sliver of cake instead ;-) And instead of a banana during my nightshift tonight i had a quality street sweet... Ha!!

Breakfast:

OSS - 2.5

Lunch:

Soup - 0
Toast - 1.5
LC Cheese - 0.5
Yogurt - 1

Dinner

Mugshot - 3.5
Squares - 1.5

Snacks etc

Milk - 4
Quality Street Sweet - 1
Slice of cake - 3
Banana - 1.5 (This morning. Lol)

20/20 done. I'm 1/2 way through my nightshift now and I have the rest of my coffee flask to look forward to as well as mugshot :D Yum!!

My friends stopping by here on her way to work to drop off one of the red devil cupcakes she made cos I have been dying to try one - I am even going to point it, out of tomorrow's allowance of course as my new points start at 8am. Lol.

Happy dieting one and all :) xx

Had my weigh in for this week and I've stayed the same as my last weigh in :( I'm at 11.2 at the moment. A little bit disappointed considering I've even been pointing cupcakes/slices of cake at the office and walking Gizmo every day for an hour each day. Oh well, hopefully it will show up next week? Lol.

Works do tonight and we're off to Frankie & Benny's for a 3 course meal. Lovely. Unfortunately, my options are loaded in cheese & carbs. PERFECT. Lol. We'll also be having a few drinks afterwards so I'm not even pointing/tracking today. Will be taking Gizmo for a walk shortly when it stops raining, ease the blow of the food tonight if even by a little ;-) I'm also out tomorrow with my friend, so its pointless even tracking then either. BUT...I shall be tracking Sunday :)

Gooood Luck for this week everyone, positive thinking :D x

So frustrating when you've been doing good and it doesn't show on the scales. Hopefully it will show for you next week. Well done on keeping up with the tracking and exercise, I've completely gotten into christmas mode & finding it impossible. Hope you had a great weekend! :)

Well, I have spectacularly fallen off the wagon this week between my weekend out with my friends (Friday AND Saturday!!), Works xmas do, works xmas buffet x2, xmas meal at my friends - Damn you December! Its really a pants month for my diet because my self control is at an all time low.

I'm not going to bother tracking now until January to be honest. I'm working over Xmas and I won't drink much and I probably wont have time to scoff my face (apart from Xmas Day) so just dont see the point over the next few days.

ON IT with a vengeance in the New Year.

MERRY XMAS ALL :) Xx

I'm right there with you. I've gained 4lbs the past few weeks. Bit annoyed at myself because I started the Christmas eating about 3 weeks too early, but I'm not gonna let it spoil christmas. We'll get back on it in the new year!! :) Have a great Christmas xx

Nooooo, don't get annoyed with yourself chick :) Tis the season to be full of sweeties, fa laa laa laa :D We are otherwise restrained during the year. Lol!

I'm kinda maintaining at the moment. Not too much damage has been done. Thankfully. xx

A cheeky weigh in this morning and thankfully I am maintaining at 11.2

To be fair - I haven't had much of a chance to eat the last 2 days with work... Lol. I'm in on nights once again as they were short, so no time to prepare any food for myself and the only options available were fast food...I didn't choose them :p

Got a breakfast bar for my shift tonight, I'm hoping it sees me through!! lol xx

Heya Lisi, hope you're doing well.

I definitely think that maintaining is a great battle plan for Christmas! There are far too many nice treats lying around the house this time of year! x

Hello Tweekedgirl and Sparkles37 :)

I managed to maintain quite well over Xmas - I also put on 1lb which I don't consider to be that bad :) Weighing in next Friday and will report back.

Few drinkies on Friday after a successful weigh in which lead to me being hungover saturday and eating a lot of stuff in site :( Hard work will pay off this week though in time for my next weigh in, I am SURE of it!!

Good luck ladies xx

So its GAME ON!!

The first of the summer holidays has been booked. Away for a week in June so I need to be bikini fit!!

I am not going to set a goal for the holiday just yet but, by the end of January I would like to be weighing in at 10 stone 12lbs. I'm 11.2 at the moment so I think this might just be do-able. Eeeek!!

1lb gain over Xmas is actually amazing! There are few people, even those who aren't dieting who would manage that! :D

Where have you booked? Hope it's somewhere sunny! x

Hi I started back on w.w on friday! Been doin well up 2 yet, just tryin 2 find my feet again. Got 3nhalf points left 4 2day and ive gota say im starvin with 1 hell of a headache!! Your diary is brill and its made me think twice about havin a gud binge. Everybody seems 2 have so much willpower. Realy hope I dont fail at this.xxx

Thank you Tweekedgirl & sparkles37 :) Well we're off to Gumbet, Turkey. Very sunny and hot - BIKINI babe!! Lol. Or at least I hope ;-) Hope you're well x

trinab - I'm happy to hear you like the diary!! I love to read others who are on the same plan as me for meal inspirations nad to see how they are doing on the plan. Best of luck to you! If you get a bad day, draw a line under it :D xx

So - Weigh in day was today and I didn't get the chance to do it :( In all honestly, I completely forgot!! I woke up, leapt out of bed, had breakfast and was so eager to get the dog out. Lol. I refuse to weigh at different times than normal. My rule is weighing first thing when I wake up, all the time. So I will weigh tomorrow to see how I have done.

This weeks been rather good and I've managed to stay on plan :) Have got a bit of exercise in too and I'm easing myself in ever so slowly with this running lark! Lol.

Today's menu:

Breakfast
OSS - 2.5

Lunch
Pasta - 2
Chicken Chargrill - 3
Cheese - 5 (I'm a sucker for cheese)
Mayo - 0.5

Dinner
Soup - 0
Toast - 2
Butter - 1

Milk 4 (I'm on nights, so I consume more milk. Lol)

20/20 points today with about 1.5 hours of walking the dog through snowy conditions :) x

I'm so jealous of your hol! :) I'm sure you'll be looking & feeling fab for it, you seem really determined! I think you're brill for being able to stick to plan while on nights, I'm not sure if I could do that. I'm the same with weigh ins. Straight after waking while in my pjs, and would defo wait til the next day if I forgot rather than weighing at a diff time! I'm debating not weighing in until the end of my 4 week fitcamp. Not sure if I have the willpower to stay off the scales that long tho! :)

Is it snowing lots where you are?

I don't think I could have the willpower to stay off the scales. Lol. Why don't you have a cheeky weigh halfway through just to keep you on track and keep the motivation going ;) We did indeed have lots of snow. I'm going out in it shortly with the dog for a run about, he loves it :)

1lb loss for me this week - I'm happy enough with that :) Fell asleep real early last night and still had 4 points left to consume so I will be having that today (24 points today) Going to find that rather hard going. Lol. I'm sure I could treat myself to something though ;-)

Well done with the loss! :) That's great that you have extra points for today, will be nice to be able to treat yourself to something nice.

I think I might weigh in tomorrow morn so I can see how the first week went, and then try to wait until the end after that. I would like to know if it's working!

Enjoy your snowy walk! :)

Best of luck with the weigh in tomorrow then hun :) Didn't get out for a walk in the end today. I've been non stop for weeks so I decided that today was all about ME.
Woke up and had a leisurely breakfast, watched a bit of telly, cleaned my room. Prepared all of todays and tomorrows foods so that I am armed and ready :D Had some cuddle with Gizmo so he's not too neglected and a nice read of my book in the bath. Its been a lovely day.

Breakfast:
OSS - 2.5
Banana - 1.5

Lunch
Veg curry - 1
Rice - 3
Chicken Chargrill - 2.5

Dinner
Toast - 2
Butter - 2
Poached Eggs - 3

Snacks etc