Over 100lb to lose??

wow, Maybe it is just my scales, I use wii fit so its hard to not look at my weight when i'm messing about on it! But I shall try! :)

wii fit is notoriously inaccurate, you're quite right to ignore it! :D

So I had my first weigh in this morning and I lost 6lbs, I've been weighed 2 days early so I'm happy with the loss :)

well guys another 8lbs loss,im just a bit happy.wooooooooooo woooooooooooooooo.

Hiya, well done everyone on the great losses so far. Day 1-5 have been a breeze for me (not even a headache!) but today I'm struggling, this afternoon I felt hungry and was constantly thinking about food. I have my first WI tomorrow night, I haven't weighed myself at home yet as I don't want to get obsessed about the numbers on the scale. I hope I have a good first loss. I'll keep you guys update.

Last edited:
Hiya, well done everyone on the great losses so far. Day 1-5 have been a breeze for me (not even a headache!) but today I'm struggling, this afternoon I felt hungry and was constantly thinking about food. I have my first WI tomorrow night, I haven't weighed myself at home yet as I don't want to get obsessed about the numbers on the scale. I hope I have a good first loss. I'll keep you guys update.

hi Agnes

I'm sure when you have your WI, it will be a good one and that feeling of being on "cloud 9" is great. I won't wish you luck as you sound focussed. x

Just wanted to say Hi :) I had over 100 lb to loose when I started , 106 to be precise , and after 15 weeks on lipotrim I only have 39.3 lb to go now :) I am swapping to CD this week due to the need for more variety and am going to do SS+ for a while as my body is suffering now from such low calories so descided it needs a little boost :)
Hope you are all well and loosing lots of that weight ... :)

I used Lipotrim , and yes it is the same as the CD SS plan .. and losses should be similar !! I am changing to CD SS+ now as I only have 3 stone left to go and want to slow down a little , but yeah stick to it and the weight drops off :)

Morning! Well, I had my first WI last night and yes, you were right Eternalflame, I am on cloud nine today, I lost 10 lbs in 6 days, I'm really happy about that and feeling really positive. I'm so glad I found this website, it's a great support and reading people's stories is very inspirational. Agnes xx

Morning! Well, I had my first WI last night and yes, you were right Eternalflame, I am on cloud nine today, I lost 10 lbs in 6 days, I'm really happy about that and feeling really positive. I'm so glad I found this website, it's a great support and reading people's stories is very inspirational. Agnes xx

Well done Agnes, that's brilliant!

congratulations Agnes on losing 10lbs and in 6 days.go for it girl.all the best for next week. x

Hi, I have just discovered this forum today. I have got over 140lbs to lose - sounds very daunting at the moment! I know its going to be a long journey and I know the key is to get some exercise - which is where I have failed before! Love this site and hope it helps keep me on track. Thanks xx

Hey guys, I am absolutley devastated, I had my weigh in this morning and I only lost 1lb :cry:I am so demotivated its horrible. I have been so good on this diet and is starving myself really worth a 1lb loss? Sorry guys i'm just really upset by this :(

Hey guys, I am absolutley devastated, I had my weigh in this morning and I only lost 1lb :cry:I am so demotivated its horrible. I have been so good on this diet and is starving myself really worth a 1lb loss? Sorry guys i'm just really upset by this :(

Oooh Hayleyy

A lb is still half a bag of sugar honey..

I do feel for you. Go back to basics, did you drink as much water as you could? Do you have the TOTM at the moment or due? Are you on ss, ss+ or the 810? How has your losses been in last few weeks?

It could be that you need to up the plan if your losses are slowing down. I'm sure it will settle out again. xx

Hey, I'm on SS and I drink the right amount of water, i dont know if its TOTM because i have recently had my implant out so I'm totally irregular. My week 1 loss was 11lb and week 2 - 9lbs, I think because ive had such big losses its why im so upset!

Back