over 6 stones in 12 weeks!!

Wow! Only just seen this! That's fantastic!

Way to go Nat xx

Feeling Great

Hi Nat,

you must have started about the same time as me and with a simmilar BMI (mine was 49.9) , I have now lost 6 1/2 stone in 13 weeks and if you are anything like me you must be loving it!! The comments, the clothes that fit and a general sense of wellbeing.
Very well done to you, its a fantastic loss for a lady, they usually lose slower than us fellas!
Keep up the good work
Alan
The Big Diet

And Nat I love your new Avatar - great to see the difference in your pics.

Cath

Well done, that is a fantastic loss in 12 weeks!! Keep up the good work !!

xx :)

That is fantastic ..well done :)

Brilliant

I've noticed your weekly weight losses on your posts to Sonkie - very impressive , you're doing brilliantly
I started about the same time as you and you're way in front - will give me something to aim for - see if i catch you up :D
Are you just SSing - or did you start an exercise regime at the same time? I bought an exercise bike with all good intent but it seems to be gathering a layer of dust at the moment, i must get back into using it :rolleyes:

wow ,what a response, thanks so much all of you for the posistivity and encouragement, I am still slightly bemused by the whole thing and cannot for the life of me work out how I have lost so much in such a short space of time, a few have been asking me questions so I will try and answer some of them ,
I drink 5-6 litres of water a day
I dont do any formal excercise at all I just walk everywhere, at least 3 miles a day
I dont pick at the families meals whilst cooking because i want to be slim sooo much more than I want to eat anything outside the program
I read that coffee and black pepper increase the metabolism so i take 2 coffees a day and use choc tetras as milk
I have black pepper in all my soups and quite a liberal sprinkling too!
and most importantly i try not to let constipation go on for more than 2 days [i use fibre 89/dulcolax perles and movicol] as constipation slows down weight loss

well thats it, there are no secrets just plain old willpower and determination.........just give your body a chance to work ,it knows what to do;)

ps I still have a loooooooong way to go so I will be around for a while yet:D

nat

ps Alan/guiness tester, i think i may be built like a man which may explain my manly losses:rotflmao:

:) hello all
thought I would update with my progress, as last night I have lost oficially 6 stones [well a bit over actually]
in 12 weeks

am feeling a bit proud of myself today and wanted to share my good news
thanks for you support
nat xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Nat!!!
Keep up the hard work, its definiatly paying off, i hope i loose just as quick im roughly the same starting weight as you were (if not just over). That has definatly given me a boost!!

GO GIRL!!! XXX

Flaming hell Nat :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman: :superwoman: or what?

Absolutely brilliant hunny, really pleased for you. Bet you feel completely fantastic too? :D

Oh my god Nat, your fliping amazing!! 6 stone in 12 weeks is a dream come true....Well done :queen: :clap:

Congratulations Nat what a fabulous achievement well done girl .... you must feel so much better.

Wowsa!!!! That's truly AMAZING! You must be well chuffed and rightly so! 6 stones in 12 weeks!!!! Well done, you! :clap:

BTW, you are looking fabulous in your avatar!

:clap::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Nat on losing over 6 stones in 12 weeks!

It is awesome!!!

Love Mini xxx

congratulations.gif

Back