over 6 stones in 12 weeks!!

Well done!!!!!
:wow: :wow: :wow: :wow: :wow:

hey sonks I am fine just had a head cold this week and been going to bed early thats all
lost another five lbs tonight yahooooooooooooo
how are you??

I cant work out what i ahve done wrong???
I have lost 6 stones and 4 lbs in all but when i add it up its 88 lbs, checked with my cambridge card its defo 6stones 4 lost , i think i must have put the wrong mumbers down for a weeks loss or something, I will have to check it
but 88 lbs is not right i have to change my ticker
im confuzzled????

Ooooo your ticker looks even better now......3 more lbs and you are half way...how cool is that.

Hey Nat,

88lbs is the right figure but you put 90lb on you ticker!!

These next two weeks are gonna be crucial so make sure your water levels stay as high as they are and a bit more walking could help ( although you walk about 3miles a day)

Good Luck

Hey Jane,

Nat's is surely gonna be nominated for the slimmer of the year, but the entries start in Augest and the actual awards take place in December, so we have a little while to go, but Nat will surely be in the ranks, thats for sure!!

Good .she certainly seems a contender in my book.
she's also been an inspiration to others here.

she'll be done in plenty of time won't she?
(makes her sound like the sunday roast )

omg you guys stop i will get a big head
hee hee:)

Ha Ha you need to go & show it to Poohbearmufc..her head has shrun so much she can now wear a shir thatwouldn't go ove her head a few weeks ago:crazy: :silly:

I cant work out what i ahve done wrong???
I have lost 6 stones and 4 lbs in all but when i add it up its 88 lbs, checked with my cambridge card its defo 6stones 4 lost , i think i must have put the wrong mumbers down for a weeks loss or something, I will have to check it
but 88 lbs is not right i have to change my ticker
im confuzzled????

poor Nat it's all that water it's gone to the brain.:p

hey sonks I am fine just had a head cold this week and been going to bed early thats all
lost another five lbs tonight yahooooooooooooo
how are you??

:party0019: :superwoman: :party0019:

WELL DONE YOU YOUR A

STAR !!!!!:party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049: :party0049:

hey Lisa thats ok the post seems to have gone anyway :)

Thanks for clearing that up Azar, I got confused coz when I divide 88 by 14 it = 6.2 but when i divide 90 by 14 it = 6.4
but if it is 88 which is what i thought it was i will change ticker back[:cry: ]
only kidding
thanks Nat

Sorry Nat, that you had to set your ticker back

It was 6 times 14= 84 + 4lb more so 88lb yet!!

But that extremelly good and we know that, that 2lb will be gone in no time.....:cool:

Keep going ....

....gone in no time?
she probably lost it last night while she was asleep.;)

Back