over 6 stones in 12 weeks!!

Hi Nat - it's quite good, Cambridge Diet, isn't it?;)

Fantastic results - you deserve to feel really proud of yourself! xxx

PS to the people who were asking how she does it: Nat needs all that water because of her height (as did Mike Scott/Icemoose, and me, among others), but 2.25 to 4 litres is probably enough for most, unless you're exercising very hard, or in hot weather. Too much water can be as bad as too little, if it disrupts your electrolyte balance, for example.

Amazing Nat, your losses each week are outstanding.

Well done

Jazzy x

Hi Nat - it's quite good, Cambridge Diet, isn't it?;)

Fantastic results - you deserve to feel really proud of yourself! xxx

PS to the people who were asking how she does it: Nat needs all that water because of her height (as did Mike Scott/Icemoose, and me, among others), but 2.25 to 4 litres is probably enough for most, unless you're exercising very hard, or in hot weather. Too much water can be as bad as too little, if it disrupts your electrolyte balance, for example.

sorry to be nosey...lol how tall are you are? just curious about the water thing.

Totally amazing.....grrr wish it was me!! LOL

Well done you, you have every right to be proud and shout it from the rooftops!!

GO GIRL!!

Nat..

can i ask you something ? how did u manage to have such a great loss each week..
how much water was you having..

hope u dont mind me asking.. !

thanks x

hiya, no course i dont mind...........5 litres a day
sometimes 6 but never more than 6
good luck xx

Blimey Nat..

I will have to get myself a swimming pool installed.. somewhere to keep all that water.. lol

well done, you look fab.. keep up the great work

thanks x

Hey Nat,

Your doing exceptionally well and i can only sing praises for you.

Good Luck for your next weigh in, go on, surprise us all again.... can you beat Alan's record or 6 1/2st in 13 weeks and set some new records?..... everyone is waiting....

All the best

AZAR ahhhhhhhhhhh its my cdc:) :) :) :)

Bless
thanks so much for all your support!!

see you tomorrow:) :wavey: :wavey:

ahh isnt that nice x

Hey Nat,

Your doing exceptionally well and i can only sing praises for you.

Good Luck for your next weigh in, go on, surprise us all again.... can you beat Alan's record or 6 1/2st in 13 weeks and set some new records?..... everyone is waiting....

All the best

So is this 6 1/2st in 13 weeks an official record then?
And our Nat could be on to beat it? Woweee!!!

go Nat Go.

mr Azar are you going to put her up for loser of the year?
Sorry that doesn't sound v good...Slimmer of the year?

Wow Nat im sure you will thrash the record......you are doing so amazingly well.....! you are truly an inspiration, and a great mate too.

So is this 6 1/2st in 13 weeks an official record then?
And our Nat could be on to beat it? Woweee!!!

go Nat Go.

mr Azar are you going to put her up for loser of the year?
Sorry that doesn't sound v good...Slimmer of the year?

Hey Jane,

Nat's is surely gonna be nominated for the slimmer of the year, but the entries start in Augest and the actual awards take place in December, so we have a little while to go, but Nat will surely be in the ranks, thats for sure!!

Back