Over a Third of the way - Needing a little support!

Well done Sarah those days are hard I know, imet a friend and his lil boy at the coast yesterday and they had fish n chips as I sat with a black coffee lol

Well done Sarah those days are hard I know, imet a friend and his lil boy at the coast yesterday and they had fish n chips as I sat with a black coffee lol

Yes it's tough - but I'm just glad there is so much we can eat with SW!
Now stuffed after dinner - might have a yogurt and some fruit for dessert. But that will be in a little while as I am truly stuffed!

Today is one of those days where Im just not very hungry

B- Overnight Oats (HeB) & Pear (ate the pear and 1/3 of the oats)
L - salad, chicken & boiled eggs (2 syns mayo)
D - Jacket potato, beans, cheese (HeA) & Sausages (4syns)

I just feel a bit :sigh: today... unsure why! At work till half four then off to a friends for her baby shower tomorrow. I still need to get her gift :confused:

Good day today - went to a friends baby shower so decided to have a good sized breakfast as there would be a buffet

Luckily my lovely friend made sure there were things I could eat so I didn't have any Syns whilst out!

Came home and was a bit peckish so had a couple of ryvita with ham and my HeA cheese. Now thinking about tea - might just have fruit and yogurt. As I didn't realise the time!

Hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Off shopping tomorrow, but luckily there is a spudulike in the mall so that shouldn't be a problem.

Feeling really positive this weekend. And I usually struggle bad with weekends!

Sounds like you're doing great! How thoughful of your friend to make sure there were sw friendly foods at the baby shower, it makes it so much easier xx

Oh yeah - she is sweet! Basically there was a cold meats section, boiled potatoes, eggs, salad, couscous, then loads of other naughty stuff like pizza :eek:
But luckily I had a big breakfast and plenty to chose from out of the selection.

Is it Monday already?!! The weekends go far too quick!

Ok...

So now I have even more motivation! I am going to be at my Godmothers Wedding in September and she has asked me to be a bridesmaid. I have to look good for this - so I am going to work my butt off! They have only just got engaged but have decided to get married sooner rather than later. I can't wait. I bet it will be an amazing day!

Ok a quick message from me tonight

1.5lbs off tonight meaning in 1/2lb from my 2.5stone award. Little disappointed but happy to be going the right way. Going to up my speed food next week and trying to snack on fruit in between meals. I have a plan for the next week and no reason not to have another solid loss.

I've headed to bed pretty early tonight as I feel awful. I have a really bad tummy ache - it's not time of the month but it certainly feels like it. Very odd. I'm snuggled up in bed with my puppy (he's acting as a hot water bottle!) and lovely fresh bed sheets.

Night all.

Thanks Guys!

Feeling loads better today - spent the morning working from home and the afternoon in the garden with my mum and nanny :) much needed! Although I ruined my new skirt - I spilt nail varnish on my new size 12 skirt!!!!

The weather is so nice I've really craved fruit and veg!

Today's food so far

B - Overnight oats (HeB) with pineapple and melon
Snack - melon
L - mushroom and scrambled egg with ham
D - tuna tortelloni with side salad (7 Syns) with my HeA
Snack - maybe more melon and pineapple with a mullerlight

Feeling peckish tonight so also had scrambled egg and bacon - now feeling rather sick and still have some melon and pineapple left!!

Happy Friday! TFIF!!

Just home from collecting my eggs - £3.50 for 30 eggs and then the dog got a nice walk in the woods after.

Now a quiet night of rubbish tele and my man cooking me dinner. Bacon tag it is :)

He's off out tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit low about it as we had to cancel plans that I was looking forward to as no one could have the dog (we would have been gone the majority of the day). But he is going out without me! I don't mind him seeing his friends at all but I guess we just rarely do things together and I'm going to be sitting at home alone :/ I don't begrudge him it, I just would have liked it if we were doing something together.

I'm moaning I know. I think it's cod I've been so strict in myself the last few weeks and I'd really love to let go for one night. But I've put way too much pressure on myself to lost 5.5lb by the end of the month that is be gutted if it didn't happen. If it doesn't happen but I've tried hard then I won't mind but if I've over synned etc then I will! I've not had many Syns each day so I may have a couple of glasses of wine tomorrow if I feel like it.

Sorry for whinging

Happy Friday! TFIF!!

Just home from collecting my eggs - £3.50 for 30 eggs and then the dog got a nice walk in the woods after.

Now a quiet night of rubbish tele and my man cooking me dinner. Bacon tag it is :)

He's off out tomorrow and I'm feeling a bit low about it as we had to cancel plans that I was looking forward to as no one could have the dog (we would have been gone the majority of the day). But he is going out without me! I don't mind him seeing his friends at all but I guess we just rarely do things together and I'm going to be sitting at home alone :/ I don't begrudge him it, I just would have liked it if we were doing something together.

I'm moaning I know. I think it's cod I've been so strict in myself the last few weeks and I'd really love to let go for one night. But I've put way too much pressure on myself to lost 5.5lb by the end of the month that is be gutted if it didn't happen. If it doesn't happen but I've tried hard then I won't mind but if I've over synned etc then I will! I've not had many Syns each day so I may have a couple of glasses of wine tomorrow if I feel like it.

Sorry for whinging

Don't let him ever get a motorbike im always in trouble because as soon as sun out im away for hours :/

Back