Over half way there!!!

kayjay

Had week 15 weigh in and I am now officially over half way there!! Can't believe it - was a bit dissapointed tonight as i weighed myself in at 2 pounds lighter last night at home, but I'm not gonna get hung up over it!! ;)

Still have a way to go but just passing the half way barrier is such an achievement for me - doesn't seem real somehow! Think its taking my brain a while to catch up with the physical change in my body!!

Good luck everyone over the next week!! :D

Kj xxx

Congratulations!! ... That must be a brilliant feeling ... you've made fantastic progress.
I'm not weighing myself at home anymore because I've had similar disappointment with difference on CDC scales. I thought I'd lost 6lbs this week but it was only 4.

Hi kayjay,

2lbs of is still two of. Over half way now that is a huge milestone. You will be at your goal weight in no time.

becky xxx

:wow:Congratulations that is fantastic :talk017:

Well done!

Thanks to everyone for your lovely words!! I've had a manic day in work and have been unable to get on and thank you all!

I'm deffo gonna give up on the scale hopping at home now!! Losing 5lbs is still great, yet because i thought i'd lost 7lbs, i was actually dissappointed for a while (until my OH gave me a talking to and basically told me not to be soooooo silly!!!!)

Anyways, hope you all have a great Bank Hol weekend - good luck to you all if you have weigh ins!

Kj xxx

Back