Over halfway there!

rootsfran

I have not set an official target but I would like to be just under 10 stone or size 12/14 whichever comes first.

For the last 5 months I have been close to my 5 stone award but trips to NYC and weekends at Butlins have got in the way, now it is Christmas soon and the fun is over, I need to knuckle down and start making progress again!
I thought a food diary might help:eek:

Yesterday

Breakfast: Weight watchers Yoghurt, Apple, Clementine

Lunch: Hexb Porridge made with water and sweetener, Apple.

Dinner: SW curry and Rice made with Muller Greek Style Coconut and Vanilla (1/2 syn)

Pudding: Pomegranate and Weight watchers Yoghurt.

Syns : Fun size bars assorted (11)

HexA: Milk

Today (planned)

Breakfast: Weight watchers Yoghurt, Apple, Clementine

Lunch: Hexb Porridge made with water and sweetener
Pomegranate

Dinner: Joe's Garlic and Herb Grill sticks x 2, Mashed spud, mixed frozen veg.

Pudding: Apple, Weight watchers Yoghurt.

Syns: Fun size bars and velvet crunch whilst watching Strictly. (15)

Well yesterday went as planned except I did not have the velvet crunch, had an options with a marshmallow on top instead.
Today

Breakfast:

Muller Greek Style Vanilla and Coconut
Banana
Apple

Lunch:
Hexb Porridge made with water and sweetener
Pomegranate

Dinner:

Cod, Mushy Peas, Steam Veg
Yoghurt for pud

Syns: fun size choccy bars, Muller Greek Style.
HexA is milk.

Had mash yesterday with my tea and also a bit of cheese, also had 2 syns too many so have to cut back a little today, weigh in tomorrow!

Today

Breakfast:

Muller Greek Style Vanilla and Coconut
Banana
Apple

Lunch:
Hexb Porridge made with water and sweetener
Pomegranate

Dinner:

Joes Sausage, steam veg.

Syns: fun size choccy bars,
HexA is milk.

Well today has already gone to pot!

Started well with my usual Yoghurt and fruit.

Lunch consisted of Hex B Co-op Wholemeal Pitta Bread stuffed with tinned tuna in brine, an apple, then three slices of ham and a fun size choccy bar.

Given myself a good talking too, I have a six pound gain to get rid off from last weekends Butlins jaunt, and I want to start making forward progress again !

Tea is now pork steak and veggies, and only 2 fun size choccies as I have had one already today, I normally try so hard to save all syns to get me through the evening so this is going to be hard, never like to over indulge on the fruit or portions the night before weigh in either .

Hello :)

I'm going to NYC on the 1st september next year, can't wait!! At least u enjoyed it eh lol

And hey don't get so stressed about today, you wernt actually bad from what I can see x

Thanks Rochelle, and NYC is fab, do not be on plan there, so many different foods to try from all over the world! I gained 12lb there but its gone now. Here is pictorial evidence, https://picasaweb.google.com/105515986761752168230/AFoodTourOfNYCOrHowToGain12lbsIn14Days . If you need any NYC tips let me know, I did that much research :cool: I wish I could go back!

Well weigh in soon, I am on the social team so have to leave early and don't have breakfast.

Today

Lunch
Porridge and Fruit.

Tea
SW Curry

That's all the planned so far but I am determined to keep a record so will update later!

Six Pounds off! That's the Butlins gain gone in one big lump wooo hoooo.

Now I REALLY need to make some serious forward progress, need 2lb for my 5 stone award, have a works Christmas dinner this week to flexi syn, going to be 100% the rest of the meals this week. May even try some Success Express days.

Had porridge for lunch, Hex B made with water and sweetener. Tescos is bringing my shopping after 14.35pm so will have fruit then.

Tea will be SW curry,

Chicken, Onion, Garlic, Tinned Toms, Korma curry powder and a Muller greek style coconut and Vanilla added at the end. With Rice

Pudding will be a weightwatchers desert style Yoghurt and fruit.

Syns 1/2 for the greek yoghurt, then 3 assorted fun size choccys from the syn shelf!

Thanks Rochelle, and NYC is fab, do not be on plan there, so many different foods to try from all over the world! I gained 12lb there but its gone now. Here is pictorial evidence, https://picasaweb.google.com/105515986761752168230/AFoodTourOfNYCOrHowToGain12lbsIn14Days . If you need any NYC tips let me know, I did that much research :cool: I wish I could go back!

Well weigh in soon, I am on the social team so have to leave early and don't have breakfast.

Today

Lunch
Porridge and Fruit.

Tea
SW Curry

That's all the planned so far but I am determined to keep a record so will update later!

Thanks :) I'm sure I will love it, deffo not planning on sticking to plan!!! Pancakes for breakfast man lol

Well done on the big loss!! That's fab x

Started ok today

Breakfast the usual Yoghurt and an apple

Lunch will be HEX B either porridge or two slices Nimble and a pomegranate

Dinner tonight will be fish and mushy peas and a bag of steam veg with a yoghurt for pudding

Syns will be fun size choccies from the syn shelf, also have a bag of Lebkuchen stars 2.5 syns each, love these at Christmas.

Yesterday turned out a bit different so I will write it all down to keep record accurate.

Breakfast: yoghurt and Apple

Lunch: two slices Nimble wholemeal HEXb and a tin of tuna in brine.
Apple, Yoghurt

Dinner: fish and mushy peas and a bag of steam ve
Pudding: Apple Yoghurt, Pomegranate.

Syns One home made melting moment biscuit 4 syns
One Lebkuchen biscuit 2.5 syns , two fun size bars.

Later on back to my old tricks and scoffed a kipling cake bar in secret in the kitchen, so went over my 4 syns yesterday.

Today

Breakfast: Yoghurt and Apple

Lunch: two slices Nimble wholemeal HEXb and a tin of tuna in brine.
Pomegranate

Dinner: Joes Sausages, Steam veg, yoghurt
Syns usual assorted fun size bars from syn shelf.

Tomorrow is my Husbands works Christmas do, we are going to the Bell Inn at Stilton, a lovely place we went last year.

I have pre chosen:
Smooth Chicken Liver Parfait with wholegrain toast and candies orange jelly
Roast Turkey and trimmings
White Chocolate and Orange Brulee

I am going to enjoy it all, have been almost 100% on plan this week and will try to stick to plan 100% after this meal.

So tomorrow looks like
Fruit and yoghurt for breakfast.

Lunch?

Dinner is at 8pm.

Not sure what to have for lunch but something superfree if anything to limit the damage done. Not using Hex a or B or syns.

Saturday we are going to a concert in Portsmouth, will be heading for a Wetherspoons so I can stay on plan.
Sunday and Monday visiting parents in Dorset, taking some joes sausages so I can stay on plan.

Its a tough call but I so want a loss on Tues!:)

Friday

Breakfast: Fruit and Yoghurt

Lunch: Yoghurt

Dinner, see previous post

Saturday

Lunch: Wetherspoons Chicken Skewers with Rice

Dinner: Yo! Sushi, Cucumber Maki, Firecracker Chicken, Miso Soup
Musketeer

Sunday

Lunch: Homemade Fishcake from Swanage Fish and Chip shop, Mushy Peas, Pickled Egg

Dinner: 2 slices Ham, Apple, Yoghurt x 2, Clementine

3 x Heros

Monday

Breakfast, Fruit and Yoghurt

Lunch, Wetherspoons Chicken Skewers and Rice

Busy weekend, visited Portsmouth, Southsea, Swanage and now back home, tried to stay on plan for most of it, may have gone over syns on Saturday with the Yo Sushi and Musketeer.

Two and a half off! Got my five stone award at last!

Attachments

• 2012-12-18 09.59.45.jpg
    2012-12-18 09.59.45.jpg
    521.7 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
I think this food diary keeping must be working :)

Today we had a taster session at group, I am on weigh and pay so got there early, help set up, took in Syn free Smoked Salmon pate with Cucumber cups and finn crisps.

Got a phone call from my boss at 9.45am saying he needed me to work as he was taken ill so missed taster and image therapy, missed having my award given out in group as well.

I also had not eaten or got a pack up as I was not expecting to work. Boss came back at 1pm feeling better so I got out to get lunch, had a pack of pastrami and a diet coke.

Reports from group said that salmon pate went down well, went back to collect dishes an hour ago and they were nearly empty which is good.

Tea: 6 finn crisps(Hex B) with ham and cheese (Hex A), tomato and red pepper, Apple, Pomegranate, Yoghurt, I am using Weightwatchers dessert style at the moment. Looking forward to eat but waiting til hubby gets home, I am so hungry!
Syns fun size choccy bars from the syn shelf.

This morning star week started and I am feeling rotten.
Breakfast : Yoghurt and apple and a banana.

Lunch, half Scanbran Christmas cake (hex b & 2 syns) and a satsuma.

Dinner, Joes grill sticks and steam veg. Yoghurt and pomegranate.

Syns 2 for the cake, and the rest in fun size choccy.

Hex A choice will be milk for tea.

Bit of a bad day yesterday, felt rotten as time of the month and had a disastrous binge. Then could not have any tea to try and make up for it. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Bit better today though fingers crossed

Breakfast: Yoghurt

Lunch: Tuna, Mash

Snack: Hex B finn crisp crackers with Marmite

Dinner: Two x Joes sausages with steam veg bag.
Pudding: Pomegranate, Apple, Yoghurt.

Syns: fun size choccy from syn shelf

Hex A was a cheese section from those cathedral bags, just had the obe with my tuna and mash, bit short of the 40g but will have a cup of tea later with a small dash of milk in it.

Today looks like this:

Yoghurt and an Apple

Lunch: Porridge

Dinner: Curry
Pudding: Yoghurt and Pomegranate
Syns fun size choccy from syn shelf.

Back