Over the bloody moon...

BrittW

Timelord
Basically i feel AMAZING today.

This morning i put on my size 18 grey work trousers that i haven't worn in about 2 weeks and they literally fell off me as i walked around my room!
And this got me thinking of 2 pairs of size 16 jeans that i bought to go to the Isle Of Wight with in September but they were far too tight i coudln't pull them over my bum! I've just tried them on and not only do they fit but it's a comfortable fit!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

I haven't been a comfortable size 16 in YEARS. So i'm over the moon! It shows this is working and i CAN so this.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done Britt!! You are doing fantastic and before you know it you will be slinking into size 12's! Nice to see you so happy cos I know you were a bit down a little while back.

I was so chuffed to get my Club 10 that I am now going to take it really easy over Xmas!

Fantastic! :D :D :D

I haven't been brave enough to start trying on the clothes I grew out of yet... Maybe I'll pinch a bit of your courage to start trying stuff on. Well done you!

Well done Hun!!!

Ahh thanks everyone!!

Sarah - I'm taking it easy over Christmas now. Not giving up but not being so rigid either, a nice middle ground i think.

Minders - Do it, you'll be surprised! xxx

Ahh thanks everyone!!

Sarah - I'm taking it easy over Christmas now. Not giving up but not being so rigid either, a nice middle ground i think.

Minders - Do it, you'll be surprised! xxx
Well done Brit, and yes we have to be a bit flexible over xmas only 2 days really isn't it, i'm being very good before and after, i know its a holiday but i don't want to ruin what iv'e acheived. xxx

that is FANTASTIC!!!! well done you, i had that the other week, its such a good feeling isnt it!! well done u!!!!!

I'm thinking along the lines of quality rather than quantity!

aint that the best eling ever yayay!!!

well done hun xxx

Ahh thanks everyone.

I just can't wait to go home and put them on haha!! xxx

can't wait till i can get into a size 16..........can get into size 16 trackies but not jeans yet..............aint it a great feelin to go down another size.................weldone.......

well done hun, must be a brill feeling bet your chuffed xx

Well done you! Hoorah.

Back