Overcoming Obstacles - Diary of a wobbly thirty something.....

So I've put on another 2lb and last night I found out my class is relocating to a place that I can't get to because I'm driving. Feeling a little sad and upset this morning :(

Hey lovley, sorry to hear your group is moving :( Will you look for another one or go it alone? I've always found the support on here is enough - everyone is so lovely :)

Try not to let the gain get you down - I'm sure you'll have that off, and more next week xx

I dunno what to do I'm in limbo. I might try to go at it alone but it's always good to have the group support.

I do agree that the people on here are more than ample support though.

Aww thanks hun..I'm my own worse critic sometimes!

I've set myself a wee challenge. I'm going to give up crisps for the next two months...I'm going to NYC on 15/3 so until then it'll be no crisps for me :)

Morning all just had a fab breakfast and I'm feeling chipper and awake.

Last night I made a fake away egg fried rice for lunch and I've got all my fruit looked out for snacks. I'm having salmon and salad for dinner. I intend to shift what I've gained over the last few weeks..failure ain't an option!

Have a fab weekend x

Feeling abit better for sure think I just panicked a wee bit but that's past now :)

Overtime in work then meeting my boyfriend missus you?

We've got a weekend of packing ahead. Hopefully we're completing on our new house in less than 2 weeks so need to get some more stuff packed up. And hopefully some yummy on-plan meals! xx

We've got a weekend of packing ahead. Hopefully we're completing on our new house in less than 2 weeks so need to get some more stuff packed up. And hopefully some yummy on-plan meals! xx

Ohh busy, busy all systems are go!

Keep those meal ideas coming..I love them. I made a yummy smoked salmon and cream cheese pasta last night it was devine :)

As some of you may have seen me mention I've given myself a challenge to give up crisps until my trip to NYC in March. I do love my crisps but I just wondered could anyone suggest alternatives to help and stop me from straying?

oh...this I'll have to see. Thanks for the kind advice I appreciate it x

Sorry for my absence again folks..I injured my lower back at the weekend so I've been taking it easy and taking lots of pain killers.

On the plus side I weighed myself the other day..it looks like I've lost but I hope that shows on Wednesday.

I'm making the Chick Pea Dahl Loaf tonight. Any suggestions on things to have with it?

Sorry again for my absence folks your probably thinking the worst of me and I wouldn't blame you.

Last week I made the infamous chick pea dahl loaf..fabulous. I also made a smoked salmon and light Philly pasta which has been rocking my world.

I haven't touched crisps since my last post. I have, however, been dabbling in popcorn and I've been loving it so TY Miss_Corset.

Whilst I've not been here keeping a daily record I have still been following my diet! I'm now officially back to the weight I was before all the Christmas and I have also come off the pill I was given in November...headaches and water weight gain are two things I can't cope with.

Hope your all well xx

Glad you're enjoying the popcorn lovely! And super happy about your pre-Christmas weight - well done. Sounds good coming off that pill too - mine was giving me horrendous migraines but it took the doctors ages to do anything about it. I have a Mirena now and it's the best thing ever x

Wow funny you should mention Mirena that's the next avenue they are contemplating with me. I've tried every pill you could name my GP has now given me Micronor to try and if that doesn't work it'll be Mirena for me. Has it hindered your weight loss in any way? That's really the only thing that worries me. Cerazette is evil..never again!

Thanks missus..I was totally disheartened at the start of January there but feeling fab now :)

I haven't had any problems with the Mirena at all - haven't had a period in 5 years! Having a new one next week, funnily enough. Definitely better than the pill; nothing to remember, no worries about antibiotics, no weight gain or anything. I'd definitely recommend it based on my experience xx

Back