Overcoming Obstacles - Diary of a wobbly thirty something.....

A brand new day and a spring in my step this diet malarkey isn't so bad eh?

well done last night hun :)

Ugh...had a horrible day. Dad got rushed into hospital and I felt so stressed I bought a Galaxy! I'm drained now and feeling guilty.

Hope your dad is okay sweetheart! I'd have had chocolate too so don't feel guilty about that

xxxx

Stayed the same last night which I'm fine with after a traumatic week. I'm struggling for recipes fed up of pasta tbh..any ideas ladies and gents?

Try the Beef and Red wine Casserole... delicious and lasts for a few days!!!

Also the chicken korma done with the Greek Mullerlight yoghurts is lovely too and very quick to make!!

I stayed the same last night, it's much better than a gain tho :)

Thanks for the suggestions folks I'm going to have a lovely winter warmer tonight in the form of veggie sausages, a red onion and mushroom gravy and some sweet potato mash!

Hello Slayer,
Just read through your diary and you're doing very well! Can I ask are you a veggie? I haven't noticed you eating meat.
I think you've done incredibly well and stayed so motivated especially when you've had bad news!

Did you try the magic pancakes for breakfast? Theyre yummy. I have grilled bacon in lightly toasted bread filled with spinach and spicy lowlow spread! Obv no good if you don't eat meat though!
x
x

Hello Slayer,
Just read through your diary and you're doing very well! Can I ask are you a veggie? I haven't noticed you eating meat.
I think you've done incredibly well and stayed so motivated especially when you've had bad news!

Did you try the magic pancakes for breakfast? Theyre yummy. I have grilled bacon in lightly toasted bread filled with spinach and spicy lowlow spread! Obv no good if you don't eat meat though!
x
x

Hi Emma thanks for coming along for the ride :)

Nah I'm not a veggie I am just funny with meat, I had the pancakes with Turkey Rashers this morning and loved it.

It's been hard to stay on track seems as if there's been so many obstacles but I'm trying hard.

o ive never had them savoury.
I have the magic ones, leave porridge oats in a muller light to soak in over night (I usually have toffee) then stir in 2 eggs - they make like drop scone style pancakes, then I have fruit and yog with them they make millions!

I know what you mean about meat I really only have chicken breast and salmon lol x

o ive never had them savoury.
I have the magic ones, leave porridge oats in a muller light to soak in over night (I usually have toffee) then stir in 2 eggs - they make like drop scone style pancakes, then I have fruit and yog with them they make millions!

I know what you mean about meat I really only have chicken breast and salmon lol x

Oh Yeah I've heard of those ones I'm not really a fan of ML though they are so watery but I might give that a go.

I do love me some salmon and chicken :)

I just ate a snackpack by Kerry LowLow that was worth 9.5 syns..yes that's alot but in my defence I gave blood and I felt i needed it. If I have a loss this week it'll be a minor miracle.

It was fab I used balsamic vinegar a small amount of soy sauce and some Cajun spice to marinade. Haven't enjoyed a dinner that much in a while.

AWOL again. I'm terrible but it was my bfs birthday! Hope you all have a fab weekend!

Hope you all had a good weekend. Again I've been really busy..this time of year is just a killer for your everyday routine isn't it?

Back