Overcoming Obstacles - Diary of a wobbly thirty something.....

Morning I've bn AWOL 4 wks. Gave up then attempted calorie counting on MFP but still peckish so mixing the 2 at the moment!!

Yeah I come and go but try to stay on plan. As long as your hearts still in it x

Morning all..weigh in day..fingers crossed for me and fingers crossed for you all :)

Good luck honey! and what aren't you getting about green days?

xxxx

I'm not sure honey...I think I'm abit weary cos I've become used to EE. Lost 1lb tonight so yay!

Bought some Scan Bran to see if that'll help any.

Yay well done on the loss :)

The basic green day concept is: 2 HEA 2 HEB Unlimited pasta pulses potatoes etc as free food, but meat is to be treated as a HEB (and you really can't have much of it I don't think) and that's about it :) any meat with syns ie chorizo would also e higher on a green day than EE

xxxx

Thanks for the input missus..might give it another go in the coming week. I'd like to try and lose 2-3 lbs this week..I'd love to make my stone mark before December.

Had a horrible weekend..my uncle passed away after having a stroke. This is my uncle who was father to my cousin we thought had cancer...we've since found out she doesn't but now she has to deal with the death of her beloved dad.

I feel like it's one thing after another :(

Absolutely stuffed today but still craving chocolate.....typical! It doesn't help that I go down the Christmas sweetie aisle at the Supermarket..nothing like punishing yourself eh? Haha :)

Ugh so sorry for my absence folks I've been busy helping my family. It's been such a hectic and sad time.

Sorry Hun just catching up with your diary. Sounds like a very tough time but keep going we believe in you

xxxx.

Hi everyone once again I've been AWOL but I've still been following my plan maybe not to the tee but I've been trying to. My aunt is very down and her daughter is in hospital because of all the sadness, It's so very hard to motivate yourself at such a sad time.

Can anyone offer any advice?

Hi folks...lost 0.5lbs last week surprising but I'm happy with that. Hope your all well x

*tail between legs*

Well I'm back....and I'm naughty! However it can be remedied so onwards and upwards.

Been doing the new Josie Gibson DVD the last week so hopefully that'll have kept my festive indulgences to a minimum weight wise.

Hope your all well!

Last edited:
Welcome back :D I too have been off plan all December but back on it now!! 2014: Target year!! xxxx

I put on 0.5lbs last night 2lbs in total over December. I'm shocked tbh because I expected more but I put down that down to the fact I've been doing the new Josie Gibson DVD for a week.

Hope your well one and all x

Hi everyone hope your well. Managed okay yesterday but I've been started on a new pill and it's making me feel really nauseous and my heads been pounding.

Regardless I done my Josie Gibson DVD and stuck to plan...I'd like to lose my stone before the months out.

Morning all I'm in a stir fry kind of mood today! Got my spring onions, stir fry veg mix and Chinese five spice ready to rock and roll. Just need my quorn, mushrooms and soy sauce and we have lift off!

Have a great day.

Back