Owww crap.

MissChunkymonkey

Well, i ****ed up and had some food. Umm actually, quite abit of food.

Feel like a total idiot now! And i cant believe i couldnt last a whole fricken week when some people on here have been on it for MONTHS.

Gaaah idiotidiot.

Hey these things happen, just pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start again tomorrow. Dont beat yourself up over it :)

dont beat yourself up...just start a fresh tomorrow x

Hi,
you're not an idiot, you're just someone who found something hard and returned to familiar territory. The good thing is you didn't keep it a secret, you came on here and spilled the beans, therefore you want this to work. Now you may be more aware of your danger time or trigger it will help next time you feel the urge. If there is a next time, come on here before you eat and you will find great support. Good luck with the rest of the week.
Doirin

i know how you feel MCM, i fell off the wagon last night...i didnt see the OH cos he was ill all week and he orded some takeaway.....i thought it'd be okay to have a chip or three and i ended up sharing half of it!

i feel AWFUL this morning so its put me off it for a very long while.

But back on the wagon this morning and another 6 days till WI at least it aint the day before!

Fresh start for the both of us eh?
I think ive had my one and only blip so im rearing to go!
Thankyou guys for the encouragement, still feel gutted but not much i can do other then start again today.

Well done for admitting it, must have been in the air cos I almost caved last night.

Start afresh from today and if you feel like caving again think of how you both felt afterwards etc

Definately :)

And well done you for not caving!

Don't be too hard on yourself. Learn from what has happened and don't let it happen again.

If you can stick to this 100% the results can be amazing! I have been on this now for over 22 weeks and haven't caved in once, don't think I haven't wanted to, many times!! I was just so determined to get rid of this horrible fat that I didn't give in.

Glad you're straight back on it and you may not have done as much damage as you think. Good luck and stick with it!

I agree, must have been something in the air yesterday!! I was on day 11 yesterday and I survived the boys eating chips in the back of the car..... OMG they smelt yummy. Then in my madness I made macaroni cheese for the kids tea. I LOVE macaroni cheese... I put a bit in my mouth and started chewing, realised what I had done and spat it into the bin. Hubby had a lovely curry last night too..... Twas a difficult day!

Well done on staying motivated. I've got to say the hardest thing for me is avoiding wine, I love a couple of glasses in the evening! I had 2 small glasses on Friday mixed with sparkling water and think that didnt help me much yesterday!!!

Back