Owwww i'm starting again!

pamiepie

Moose no more!
Right this is it the year that it all comes off, please! Would love to hear your tips and motivations!
I've been here before last year and lost a measly 12 pounds!! Need to really go for it this time, bought a slow cooker as have seen some delicious recipes in the forums.
Also would like to join a group again, i think i was in the angels last year? is that still going on?
xxxxx

My motivation is the fact that I been there and done it so many times that I don't want to do it again.
That's what keeps me going.
There's so much choice and variety on EE you really shouldn't feel like you are on a diet. Keep your food varied, weigh and measure the few things you have to and count your syns. Ask yourself why you want to lose the weight, do a pros and cons list, stick a fat photo on the fridge (this does work!!), whatever works for you!!
Good luck hun.

This is my year too - we can do it together!! I am only back on track properly today but I am going to do it this time - good luck!!

My motivation is the fact that I been there and done it so many times that I don't want to do it again.
That's what keeps me going.
There's so much choice and variety on EE you really shouldn't feel like you are on a diet. Keep your food varied, weigh and measure the few things you have to and count your syns. Ask yourself why you want to lose the weight, do a pros and cons list, stick a fat photo on the fridge (this does work!!), whatever works for you!!
Good luck hun.

thanks so much! well i have plenty of those photos!

Your start weight is similar to mine hun, I can't believe how much difference 3 stone makes - you just wait and see how those pics look in a few months time, it's so worth the effort.

I also started again yesterday, and the same as you, want this to be the year. Good luck and onwards and up(down)wards hey! x

Welcome back to the forum and SW, good luck with your weight loss.

Your start weight is similar to mine hun, I can't believe how much difference 3 stone makes - you just wait and see how those pics look in a few months time, it's so worth the effort.

i know! i want to look at pictures again, but not scream when i see them! lol

I feel like I just have to do it this time, since having my 2 kids (3 & 1 yrs) i've constantly been on some kind of diet, lose a stone here and there then put it back on again. Then start again! I'm sick of it and just want to do it for good this time, going to be slim this summer (I hope) !!

I feel like I just have to do it this time, since having my 2 kids (3 & 1 yrs) i've constantly been on some kind of diet, lose a stone here and there then put it back on again. Then start again! I'm sick of it and just want to do it for good this time, going to be slim this summer (I hope) !!

I soooooooooo know what you mean, lose a stone gain a stone lose a stone. arrrghhhh. and it's not like you cant eat well on sw, i dont think diets like ww are easy to maintain, i'm always hungry on them and feel restricted, i dont eat tons on sw it's just the mentality that I know i can if i want to!!
right let's GO FOR IT!!!!!
MOTTO - SLIM FOR SUMMER!!!

Back