OXO cubes??

Rayven

Addicted to Minimins!
Ok, so i don't know if i'm posting in the right place (if not i'm sure a mod will be along soon to scoot me out of the way! lol) but oxo cubes? Syns? Not syns? How many?

If anyone could help before this evening i'll love ya forever!! :) Thanks. xxxx

hi i have just checked in my slimming world main book and the free branded book and it says they are free on all plans xx

are you making anything nice?

Thanks guys!!! LOVE YOOOOOOOOU!

I haven't quite decided yet Kaz....was contemplating a spaghetti bolognaise or shepards pie. Haven't made one when on Slimming World before, so my usual way of making it is going to have to be adapted but i don't want it to be tasteless. My MIL made a spag bol when on SW and tbh it didn't really taste of much.

oohh lovely you'll have to let me know what you decide and how it turns out, i made a chilli the other night from the sliming world recipe and that used stock at first i thought it tasted a bit watery but coz i cooked it before i went to get weighed when i heated it back through the sauce had thickened and it tasted lovely xx
good luck

take care xx

Hi

I do a spag bol quite often and add oxo cubes and worcester sauce (both syn free) and its always tasty (I also add onions, mushrooms, carrots).

Ok, so i don't know if i'm posting in the right place (if not i'm sure a mod will be along soon to scoot me out of the way! lol) but oxo cubes? Syns? Not syns? How many?

If anyone could help before this evening i'll love ya forever!! :) Thanks. xxxx
Strangely enough, when I did S W many years ago, oxo cubes were actually synned. So I used to use bovril instead, but now they are completely free, yipee, think personally they are nicer than bovril.

They do "Spag Bol" and "curry" flavoured Oxo's now too, they are pretty good :)

(I say "Now" like they are new, I don't know if they are, but I only just discovered them!!!)

They do "Spag Bol" and "curry" flavoured Oxo's now too, they are pretty good :)

Ooooh i didn't know about those! Must go shopping.....again! lol

Back