Packing to go away am I the only one who.....

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Starlight, 6 October 2007 Social URL.

1. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    .....packs WAY too many things.

Im only going away for 4 days/3 nights.

So far Ive packed:

7 tshirts
    5 skirts
    1 top
    5 pairs of undies
    3 pairs of shoes
    3 DVDs (one is a 4 disc set)
    4 books
    2 mobile phones & chargers
    Hair straightners
    Make up
    2 bottles of perfume

And Im still not finished......

Am I the only one who finds it impossible to travel light??
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sonban

sonban Addicted to Minimins

I have always been to big to pack too much because I could never find anything nice to wear. But I cant wait to go on my holls next year because I can now wear nice clothes and fingers crossed if I can get to my target or close to it by June next year I will be able to wear even more nice things.:D
  4. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Do you know I think that might be part of it sonban, in the past few years my clothes have been so big drab and horrible and I had such a limited selection. This time Ive got such a variety of colours and styles I cant decide what to chose. And that is my excuse and Im sticking to it :giggle:
  5. Jools

Jools Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    See I am the other way around ... I never pack enough and end up wearing the same things a few time ... which I hate!!!

6. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

I'm guessing you're like me (cos we're in the same area of work) and taking your work phone with you too????
    Otherwise....2 mobiles?!!!! LOL

I'm normally pretty good with packing, I pack all my stuff and forget the bulky things like shoes from hubbies list! Ooooops!

K xxx
  7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    :eek: No. I got a new one yesterday and Im taking my old one too cos Im still not sure Ive got the hang of my new one lol
  8. KittyB

KittyB Gold Member

Oh bless! LOL

*darn* I am the only one :wave_cry: who takes the work phone on hols!!! :eek:

Hope you have a fantastic break :) xxx
  9. paula 36

paula 36 Gold Member

enjoy matexx
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.