Painful changes

Yasmine

One last chance
I went to the funfair yesterday with my sister and her boyfriend and I couldn't beleive how easily I could slip into the rides. Before, my legs would chafe and I couldn't fit into the seats properly. Now, I can fit so easily :D

But the seats were hurting me, my bum hurts, legs and my back does too. I like being slim, but it really hurts. I can't sit down or lie back on hard surfaces like I used to. Will I eventually get used to this?

And can anyone else feel their spine? I can and it's kinda scaring me.

Hi Yasmine, well, as your "padding" decreases, it will be uncomfortable sitting and laying on hard surfaces. I don't think it will improve, but you may get used to it! Are you SURE you need to lose any more weight???

I cant wait for that feeling!!! hahah

i guess you'll get used to it though yas :)

Hi Yasmine, well, as your "padding" decreases, it will be uncomfortable sitting and laying on hard surfaces. I don't think it will improve, but you may get used to it! Are you SURE you need to lose any more weight???
I hope I get used to it.

I don't plan on losing too much more weight. I'm going to do LT for two more weeks then I'm going to refeed and tone up, that way I'll look slimmer without anymore weight loss :).

How are things for you?

I went to the funfair yesterday with my sister and her boyfriend and I couldn't beleive how easily I could slip into the rides. Before, my legs would chafe and I couldn't fit into the seats properly. Now, I can fit so easily :D

But the seats were hurting me, my bum hurts, legs and my back does too. I like being slim, but it really hurts. I can't sit down or lie back on hard surfaces like I used to. Will I eventually get used to this?

And can anyone else feel their spine? I can and it's kinda scaring me.

I know what your saying regarding the pain.

When I was on holiday, they had these little buses with wooden seats, and boy could I feel every bump! lol

I can also feel my spine, and I get terrible back-ache now at night when sleeping in bed.....quite strange really as you'd think the backache would be more related to being overweight than having lost it.

I've always had problems with my knees, which I put down to being overweight and many years kneeling on concrete floors and machinery whilst doing installation work (doing heavy weights probably didn't help either), but to get to the point. One of my knees now is really sore if I crouch down, which it never was before I lost weight - how weird is that??

I cant wait for that feeling!!! hahah

i guess you'll get used to it though yas :)
Ooooh it's painful :(

I'm sure I will get used to it, hopefully sometime soon

When I was on holiday, they had these little buses with wooden seats, and boy could I feel every bump! lol

I can also feel my spine, and I get terrible back-ache now at night when sleeping in bed.....quite strange really as you'd think the backache would be more related to being overweight than having lost it.

I've always had problems with my knees, which I put down to being overweight and many years kneeling on concrete floors and machinery whilst doing installation work (doing heavy weights probably didn't help either), but to get to the point. One of my knees now is really sore if I crouch down, which it never was before I lost weight - how weird is that??
Damn, it is wierd though. I guess because we had so more fat to cushion ourselves we didn't notice.

Even when I sleep, I can't put my legs together when I lie down because my knees begin to hurt.

Even when I sleep, I can't put my legs together when I lie down because my knees begin to hurt.

I have noticed this one - this one isnt nice so i sleep sprawled right out now!!! hahahahah my bf hates it when he's here the weekends!! lol

I have noticed this one - this one isnt nice so i sleep sprawled right out now!!! hahahahah my bf hates it when he's here the weekends!! lol
ROFL! Aww bless.

I know what it's like though, I used to share a bed with my little sis and she sprawls out too. The heat was unbearable XD!

haha!

I am glad of the heat now! I used to hate it but LT makes you feel the cold so i am glad of it! lol

haha!

I am glad of the heat now! I used to hate it but LT makes you feel the cold so i am glad of it! lol
Oh god I know!

I'm always cold usually, but on LT it's made it worse. And being a summer, I can't stand the cold!

Yasmine i so hate the cold too i dont know how i survived LT through the winter. I cant believe it's may and im still cold. I totally know how you feel about the bones although i love my new look i hate feeling my bones especially my hips when lying in bed (never thought i would say that lol) also when i sit at the train station on my way home from work i miss my cushion that i used to have but dont want it back. I hope we do get used to it. Well we've got to havent we.:)

Yasmine i so hate the cold too i dont know how i survived LT through the winter. I cant believe it's may and im still cold. I totally know how you feel about the bones although i love my new look i hate feeling my bones especially my hips when lying in bed (never thought i would say that lol) also when i sit at the train station on my way home from work i miss my cushion that i used to have but dont want it back. I hope we do get used to it. Well we've got to havent we.:)
Totally!

I know what you mean about the hip bones! Mine stick out even when I'm standing. It's so...surreal, you know?

I cannot wait to get a boney ass!
Oh yes you can lol. I'm telling you, it's not a pleasant feeling. I keep thinking my bones are going to rip through my skin *shudders*

moan - moan - moan - he's off! ;) :p

Back