Pammyd's Daily Diary

didn't manage to get to WI Thursday - so started a downward spiral, lets just call it Full Fat Friday shall we? and move on swiftly... Saturday started of great, was supposed to go out for dinner at night for M.I.L b-day, but it got cancelled and DH decided to order us an indian (my fav) as a "treat" well, it would have been rude to not eat it. so did aaagggghhhh! Never mind.... lets see what tomorrow brings

Sunday - EE

Breakfast - Stawberries (yummy)

Mid Morn - Banana

Lunch - Roast chicken, Roast veg (BNS, Turnip, Potato, Onion), Mash Pot with butter buds (1/2 syn), Yorkshire Pudd (2 syn), cabbage, carrots, gravy (2 syn), sausage & bacon roll using Morrisons sausage (1/2 syn) (no stuffing - ran out:doh:)Mullerlight yogurt (if I can squeeze one in).

Dinner - Heinz FF Noodles with stir fry veg &
chicken (lol)

Evening Snack - HeB - either 1 x Fibre plus Bar

Syns: 10 in total
Butter Buds x 1 packs - 0.5
Gravy - 2
Y Pudd - 2
Sausage - 0.5
2 x 50ml Martini & lemonade - 5

Last edited:
hi hun
just had a look though your diary and wanted to ask a few things.
do you write your diary before you have eaten it? if so do you edit it with what you actually did eat?
sorry for this next bit hun but morrisons no longer do syn free saus they have a syn value :(
also what do you mash you pots with do you add anything in?
todays syns look good but on rest of days you I don't think you are having enough.

thanks for input, questions to answer

do you write your diary before you have eaten it? if so do you edit it with what you actually did eat?
I am naughty and write my diary before I eat, then edit,

todays syns look good but on rest of days you I don't think you are having enough
I don't have my syns your right, so you have inspired me to start, I'm classing today as the start of a new me :D.

what do you mash you pots with do you add anything in?
I do add milk from allowance and butterbuds to mash, forgot about them... better get em in.

sorry for this next bit hun but morrisons no longer do syn free saus they have a syn value :(
Oh no, how rude... Morrisons how very dare you!!

am gonna nip back and update now :D
luvvin it xx

As I work full time and am just about to start college, I try to be really organised and arrange the next days food in advance. that way as soon as I get in from work/college I have my meal prepared so can cook it fresh:eat: and take my time preparing the following days. That's why I usually put my diary up for the next day and then edit it as I go or, when I'm at work, later on in the evening.:D Am I sad?

Monday - EE

He A - 250ml Semi-skimmed Milk (used in tea/coffee)

Breakfast - fruit salad (melon, banana, apple), Activia yogurt

Lunch - 1/4 each red & orange pepper, tomatoes, lettuce, then chicken, potato & grapes coated with a dressing made from 2 tablespoons LF yogurt, 1 tablespoon LF mayo, mustard powder & herbs.

Dinner - Steak, SW chips, mushrooms, onions, grilled courgettes

Snack - Fibre plus bar (He B)

Syns: total 6
LF Mayo - 1
100ml Martini & diet lemonade - 5

Last edited:
its not sad hun its a good idea i should do it.
your menu sounds lovely hun but what are you having for syns?

Mmm forgot about them again, will think i'll have a Kellogs fibre plus for HeB, have already had 1 syn of mayo, so another large martini & lemonade will make it 6 today

Tuesday - EE

HeA - 250ml milk

Breakfast - 1 x Kellogs Fibre plus (HeB) + banana

Lunch - mugshot followed by apple and orange

Dinner - (Sunday leftovers) Boiled & mash (0.5 syn) potatoes, roast BNS & turnip, cabbage, carrotts with Asda BIB Beef in gravy, Y Pudding (2 syns). followed by Choc Mousse (3 syns)

munchie attack - leftover pork steak, another mugshot - pasta one this time

Syns: up to yet - 5.5
Y pudd - 2
B Bud in Mash - 0.5
Cadbury light Mousse - 3

Last edited:
Wednesday - at college all day so can't take in as normal, meeting friends beforehand though so hoping for a cooked brekki

Breakfast - Bacon, egg, mushroom, toms, potato

Lunch - 2 x Alpen light (He B), Banana (these can go in my bag), Shape Zero

Dinner - Salmon steak pan fried with frylight on top of heinz 95% ff noodles with stir fry veg. Cadbury Mousse

Syns - 8
Mousse - 3
Gin 50 ml - 5 (with diet lemonade)

Last edited:
hi hun
is lunch like that cause you don't know what you will be having or you expect to be still full from breakfast
have fun
michelle

hi hun
is lunch like that cause you don't know what you will be having or you expect to be still full from breakfast
have fun
michelle

bit of both, really, really, really want to keep on track this week and college is a buffet thing, so plan was to have a big breakfast and this for lunch - and it worked :D

Thursday - WI (Gulp)

He A - 250ml ss milk

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (He B) Banana,

Lunch - jacket pot with cottage cheese & beans, activia yogurt,

Dinner - (after WI will be) chicken kebab meat (the doner type one), chips & curry sauce, which I share with OH.

Last edited:
2lb ON :eek:, still its my own fault

Friday

Breakfast - "Magic" porrige - He B, apple

lunch - mugshot & orange

dinner - pasta & sauce with onions & peppers & quorn meatballs, 1 x babybel light ontop (2 syn)

snacks - HEB - Fibre plus bar

syns - total 7
cheese - 2
walkers baked - 5

Last edited:
2lb on never mind its done with now I'm sure you don't deserve that.
this week try and eat your syns you don't look like you are eating enough today.
how many syns in this erm you talk about is it super free lol.
challenge for you this week hun I want to see aleast 8 syns a day on your diary.

Back