Pammyd's Daily Diary

syns hun? you need to be eating more cause when you need to cut down you will be eating nothing. I wish I could eat just half as little syns you do I can never mange not to have 15.
do you not have snacks between meals? remeber you should be eating every 3 hrs to keep your met going

Have updated and added my syns, am getting better, weigh in tonight - keep everything crossed

God I wish my Asda stocked the chickpea dahl!

I thought they all did it :confused:. It is there own brand after all.. ask at customer services, sometimes they will start stocking things if they know people are interested in it.

Thursday - Red

Breakfast - weetabix (heB), banana, shape zero

Lunch - scrambled eggs, smoked salmon, 3 x ww bread (HeB)

weigh in :cross:

dinner - chicken kebab

good luck hun will be routing for a loss for you hun

half off ladies, thank you very much. Have decided that I am only gonna put Loss, STS or Gain on my signature, as I have decided, that is all I need, hopefully you will see lots of losses and on a monthly basis I will total the months weight change

Last edited:
Friday - EE

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (HeB), banana, orange

Lunch - pasta salad

Dinner - jacket potato, cottage cheese, baked beans (or SW chips, mushy peas, egg)

well done hun please try rememember your syns i'm convinced it will give you a bigger loss don't believe me look at peoples food diaries and weight losses. but well done half off is great.
and try some snacks in the day.

I spoke to my C about syns, she has advised me to increase my superfree/free if I'm going to increase my syns.... But saying that she also said I could have a weekly amount of syns and do it that way, so what I thought I'd try next week is 8 a day totalling 56 a week and counting them weekly, I'm convinced I would have them then. 1 bottle wine = 25 for a start! What time you weighing tomorrow?, I'm very excited for you

hi hun
as long as you get them in I suppose it doesn't matter try it if it doesn't work try daily. I kno alot of people have weekly syns and it works just I'd can't see how.
I weigh at 10 will be home for 12 hun. the weight I lose this week at sw I will have to add from my gain last week.
will let you know hun

have been "off plan" since Sat lunch - need to plan

Monday - Green

Breakfast - 2 x toast

lunch - jacket pot, beans, cottage cheese

dinner - leftover jkt pot, pasta & sauce (1/2 pack), courgettes, roast tomatoes, carrotts, broccolli, 28g Gouda (HeB). Activia mandarin yogurt

Snacks - Fibre plus bar (HeB)

feel V hungover - have remembered why I don't go out drinking.... need carbs today! Hoping for a better day Tuesday

Last edited:
Tuesday - EE

Breakfast - Shape Zero, orange

Lunch - leftovers (again), roast tomato, courgette,pasta & sauce 1/2 pack, bacon and mushrooms (really looking forward to that)

Dinner - new pots, roast BNS, beef braised in tomatoes with onion, courgette & aubergine.

Snacks - Alpen light bars (HeB)

Last edited:
Wednesday - EE

Breakfast - bacon, egg, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes

lunch - am having lunch out with an old colleague, will make good choices (note that I did not say try)

Dinner - noodles with stir fry veg, chicken breast

Snack - Alpen lights (HEB)

Syns - am still trying to recoup from baaaad weekend, but will have some Mikado if wanted

Last edited:
Back