Pammyd's Daily Diary

I am out for a meal on Sat night so will reduce Friday & Sunday down to 5 (ish), but then promise to go to 8

Saturday - EE (flexi syns)

Breakfast - mushroom & bacon sandwich 3 x WW bread - (HeB) followed by Shape Zero

Lunch - Banana & another shape yogurt

Dinner - Ready for this?
3 large glasses of wine
starter - black pudding (don't knock it till you tried it lol)
main - salmon and rocket lasagne (was a very rich sauce) with few chips and veg
desert -:eek: Creme Brulee cheesecake.

It was divine, thoroughly enjoyed it, back on plan Sunday :D

Last edited:
Sunday - Green

Breakfast - Still full from last night, couldn't possibly

Lunch - Beans & scrambled egg on 3 x ww bread (HeB)

Dinner - Jacket pot & salad with coronation chicken (Chicken HeB)

Syns: glass of wine - 6

Am deliberately cutting back on syns today due to last nights foodfest

Last edited:
:thankyou: thanks for coming in and looking and of course you can copy my why am I doing this list,

funnily enough I was admiring your diary earlier on today, and thinking how nice your pie looked the gravy looks so tasty

Last edited:
Monday - Green

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (He B), banana, yogurt

Lunch - a variation on the SW quiche with potato & peppers with baked beans

Dinner - Tesco's HE Moussaka (5.5syns) with mushy peas and SW chips

Supper - 2 x Alpen light (HeB)

Syns : 6.5 planned total
Moussaka - 5.5
had 2 nibbly things from a buffet, both were pastry, one salmony the other hammy, not sure how to syn them but am guessing they finish my quote of for the day :mad:. Didn't even enjoy them, they just somehow got in my mouth from table...

Last edited:
:thankyou: thanks for coming in and looking and of course you can copy my why am I doing this list,

funnily enough I was admiring your diary earlier on today, and thinking how nice your pie looked the gravy looks so tasty

Thanks pammyd, the pie is so delicious, and it smells so good whilst it's cooking, highly recommend and I am not usually a pie person, hubby loves his pies (case of "who ate all the pies" lol) and he was desperate to eat another

hi hun
sorry i've not been on in a couple of days hope you enjoyed your meal nice to see you having some syns.
I'm actually enjoying slim fast lol
tc
michelle

hi hun
sorry i've not been on in a couple of days hope you enjoyed your meal nice to see you having some syns.
I'm actually enjoying slim fast lol
tc
michelle

Hiya matey, glad to see you back, go with whatever works for you, I hope you are having your evening meal with it, are you completing your diary? I have succesfully lost with SF in the past, and currently have several variations on it in the cupboard:p.

hi hun
yeah having a evening meal with it. no not doing a diary be a bit odd posting a sf diary in a sw board lol
back to sw on sat though.
have a good day hun

no not doing a diary be a bit odd posting a sf diary in a sw board lol
back to sw on sat though.
have a good day hun

:d'oh: can you tell its Monday? Is that Sat just gone or Sat coming up? did you weigh this weekend? How did you do?

OK, I expect to be the second person who knows your loss this Saturday xx - you can be the first lol

Tuesday - Red

Breakfast - egg, bacon, toms, mushrooms, 1 slice brown toast (He B)

Lunch - banana, apple, orange, yogurt

Dinner - Morrisons Braised Beef & Mash (6 syns), cabbage, carrotts, roast BNS followed by SW cheesecake (1 syn)

Syns:
Beef & Mash - 6
Cheesecake - 1

Last edited:
Hi Pammy, thanks for popping in on my diary. Sorry to read about your gain last week, keeping my fingers crossed for you this week.

If it makes you feel less sad, I am a planaholic. I plan all lunches, dinners and snacks for an entire week, write a shopping list of everything I need and stick to it when I do my weekly shop. Then no naughties sneak in :)

Thanks all for looking and advising, very much appreciated.

Wednesday - Green

Breakfast - SW quiche (potato & peppers) with mushrooms, Banana (after not with)

Lunch - Mugshot followed by apple & orange with an activia yogurt

Dinner - Jacket pot, with tinned ravioli (2 syns have been fancying that for "yonks") & 2 x babybel light grated cheese (HeB)

Syns - 12
Ravioli - 2
glass wine (measured) - 6
bag of velvet crunch - 4

Last edited:
Was it homemade chickpea dhal? Don't forget to try and get 5 fruit and veg in if you can :)

Nah! I'm not that clever, it's Asda out of a can. I forgot to put my fruit on the list, thanks for reminding me, have had a change of plan with the day as well, so will update.

syns hun? you need to be eating more cause when you need to cut down you will be eating nothing. I wish I could eat just half as little syns you do I can never mange not to have 15.
do you not have snacks between meals? remeber you should be eating every 3 hrs to keep your met going

Back