Pammyd's Daily Diary

pammyd

Silver Member
I've been on SW now for quite a while and keep threatening to start a diary, well following on from the "fishy week" post I decided to have my own fishy week, hopefully to kick start, (well even start) my loss, and then to continue with a diary so that if it all goes wrong you/I/we have something to check on, anyway, here goes:

Day 1 - Red day
HE A - S.S Milk for tea/coffee

Breakfast - 57g Wholemeal bread (HEX B)with 2 x scrambled eggs.

Lunch - Mussels (shopping day so ran out of salad to go with). 1 x Activia FF yogurt, 1 x satsuma (looked very lonely sat in fruit bowl all on its lonesome)

Dinner - New potatoes (will weigh 198gms I think HEX B), baked mackerel, carrotts, green beans & cauliflower

No snacks

Syns my C. advised I stay in the 10 a day range - Walkers Baked = 5syns

thanks for looking and all advice and input gratefully received

Day 2 - EE

Breakfast - scrambled egg, smoked salmon and spinach, followed by 1 x satsuma.

Lunch - tuna & sweetcorn fritters from EE cookbook with large salad, have to say, mine did NOT look like theirs. Taste nice though :D

Dinner - mixed kebab - mixed donner & chicken meat - shared with OH - 10syns, loads of salad, dry martini & sf lemonade 2.5

total syns 12.5

Snacks - piece of lemon cous cous cake, 2 x Alpen light bars HE B

Last edited:
Day 3 - EE

Breakfast - leftover tuna/sweatcorn fritters with grilled tomatoes

Lunch - baked trout with saffron mash, grilled tomato and onions, followed by nectarine and activia yogurt

Dinner - pasta. Crabstix spinich mushrooms cheese he b

Syns: :ashamed0005: :banghead:
5 x fox's whipped cream biscuits 35 syns :eek::eek::eek::eek: :argh:
dairy milk choc bar - 12 syns
wine - 2 glasses 16 syns
martini - 1 glass 2.5 syns

Total - 65.5 syns :help2:

Last edited:
looks fine to me hun except for no syns yesterday.
where in notts you from hun

looks fine to me hun except for no syns yesterday.
where in notts you from hun

thats 'cos I daren't put em on, :sigh: am gonna update now, a massive 71!!! syns

just double checked - 65.5 syns in total, and no - they were not worth it, specially the Fox's biscuits, 7 syns each and they were tiny :party0051: had eaten them before I knew it... :sigh:

I'm near Mansfield

Day 4 - EE

Breakfast - Melon, Apple, Satsuma, FF Yogurt with 1 x Alpen Light bar crumbled through it. (Part of HE B)

Lunch - LF Noodles, stir fry veg, scallops

Dinner - Grilled salmon, cous cous, tinned toms with onions, carrotts and courgettes added, followed by Activia yogurt

Snack - 2nd HE B Alpen light bar
Syns - following yesterday - 0

Last edited:
You have to syn the cous cous cake too Hun. As its been used other than it "natural" intention ie in a salad, it needs to be synned. Its not a huge amount though so dont panic.
Also, you are not eating nearly enough free foods. Have a look at my food diary on here and you will see the difference and I have a gastric band fitted! On an EE day, you really do need to have the fruits and veg to boost the weight loss.
It can be done!

x

I'm with Mrs V on getting some more super free foods in there, I tend to make dishes like chilli and spag bol so I can pack them with tons of veggies. Also, you could try upping your intake of super speed foods, things like strawberries, raspberries, melon, baked beans and mushy peas. My losses were greater when I started eating lots of super free and super speed foods.

Also, have you tried scan bran? It's done really well for my losses so far and keeps me nice and full all day.

Good luck with everything!

Also, you could try upping your intake of super speed foods, things like strawberries, raspberries, melon, baked beans and mushy peas. My losses were greater when I started eating lots of super free and super speed foods.!

I didn't realise peas and baked beans were superfree and superspeed... thats good news then

I echo the other comments about making sure you're eating lots of superfree and speed foods every day! I know you're doing fishy week this week, but a few of us on here used to do the speed food challenge - fit in 5 speed foods a day into your diet!

Definitely worth it!

I echo the other comments about making sure you're eating lots of superfree and speed foods every day! I know you're doing fishy week this week, but a few of us on here used to do the speed food challenge - fit in 5 speed foods a day into your diet!

Definitely worth it!

Mmmm, that sounds good, think I'll be giving that one ago as well, my weigh ins Thursday so will finish my fishy week then go for a 5 speed food day week:gimi: bring on the challenges

Day 5 - Red day

Breakfast - Mackerel in Tomato sauce on 3 ww bread toasted (He B) (surpisingly tasty)

Lunch - smoked salmon quiche with spinach, followed by apple and satsuma.

Dinner - Youngs fish in butter sauce x 2 (3 syns) 198g new potatos (He B), carrots, cauli & french beans

Last edited:
Hi Pammyd,

Same as the others said really. Try and up your level of speed and super free foods to maximise weight loss. Also get lots of variety in there. Also, do you do any exercise?

I am near Mansfield too!

thanks for input, deffo gonna try to increase s & ss foods, I feel as though I eat loads as it is but hey, looks like I need to tuck in more lol! can't wait for this weeks WI, how close Libra77?

Hi Pammy,

I would try and eat at least 5 good size portions of ss food per day. Don't have to be eaten on their own but mixed as ingredients of your meal. I have got into the habit of listing my ss food on my food diary, this helps me to see how much of it I have really eaten. Good luck with everything x

Last edited:
Thanks Libra and everyone for the advice, its all been taken on board, am sticking with the fishy week till Thursday then will really try with the ss foods as well, I'm tending towards red days whilst being fishy :rolleyes: but am prefering green with the ss (baked beans/mushy peas etc.). fingers crossed for Thursday :cross:

Day 6 - Red Day

Breakfast - 3 x ww bread (He B), mackerel in tom sauce (same as yesterday), nectarine

Lunch - salmon quiche (again) followed by Activia yogurt, melon

Dinner - Trout Fillet, wholegrain pasta 35g (HE B) with tomato based sauce, apple, satsuma.

today is almost identical to yesterday to empty my fridge and use up all the quiches etc. I'd made, its also college night so need something quick and filling.

Syns - walkers baked - 5
wine - 6
total = 11syns

Last edited:
Day 7 - Red

Breakfast - mackerel in tom sauce (getting to be a theme here int there?), 6 x ryvita wholemeal crispbreads (He B)

Lunch - Salmon Quiche - yet again, finished it now though, Activia Yogurt

Dinner - Small Chicken Kebab :drool:, this is my regular post weigh in treat

total - 12 Syns :p

This brings my fishy week to a close, its actually been really easy to follow and I will certainly be including more fish in my diet, perhaps not as much as this week, I am starting to get gills I'm sure xxx

New week - New challenge - 5 SS foods per day, courtesy of paperclip:eatdrink051:

Day 1 - Green

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix (He B), apple, satsuma, yogurt

Lunch - savoury rice, mushy pea curry

Dinner - SW roast potatoes (same as chips but cut as roasties), peas, sweatcorn, carrotts, ratatouili (sp) Quorn fillet

Snacks - 2 x Alpen Light (H e B)
Syns - 2 x Mikado = 1, Walkers Baked = 5
total 6 Syns

Last edited:
Back