Pancakes

Donzy84

Back to basics
Right pancakes done getting rest of day back up to scratch.... Going to stay within calories today :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had the normal egg-flour-milk (skimmed) ones...any idea what MFP entry to use for them? I'm not sure! I only have thin ones with lemon and sugar, not the thick american style. Haven't worked out the cals yet... I had 4!

HellieCopter said:
I had the normal egg-flour-milk (skimmed) ones...any idea what MFP entry to use for them? I'm not sure! I only have thin ones with lemon and sugar, not the thick american style. Haven't worked out the cals yet... I had 4!

How many eggs in the batch and how many did it make in total? And I'll work out the cals

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had 3 thick small pancakes.

I just put the ingredients I used into MFP as a recipe, set it to make 6 pancakes and it worked out how many calories for me.

I used 100g plain flour, 1 egg and 250ml semi skimmed milk and they came out as 90 calories each. I had 3 and my husband had 3. I could have done them thinner for less calories but I couldn't be bothered to go back into MFP and change the quantity that the mixture makes.

Back