PANIC DECEMBER TOMORROW!!!!

CAZ72

Silver Member
Wheres the year gone??? Its nearly x'mas again!!! I'm no where near ready yet either...OH wants to put tree up tomorrow says its coz our 5yr old son wants it up!!! Funny coz i've not heard him mention it!!!
me thinks it's coz OH is a big kid even though he is 40...lol I use to like putting tree up X,mas eve...does anyone else put their tree up this early???:xmastree::109::48:

I want mine up tomorrow but OH wont let me it will have to be later in the week

I am not putting mine up this year until 18th december as I am currently moving homes at the moment. But ya are right the year has defintely flown in but im getting excited myself and cant wait until xmas!! I think there is a big kid in all of us, bless

I like to put my tree up as near to Xmas as poss and have been know to leave it until Xmas Eve. I won't be doing it any earlier than 15th cos I love Xmas and playing my Xmas cd's etc while we do it, and I can't get into it too early.

But if I had an excited 40 yr old and a laid back 5yr old I might just relent and go for it soon x

The year has flown, I'm nearly done with just a few stocking fillers to get and Xmas food, can't believe I am so organised this year.
I always put my tree up on the 1st December, it's tradition in my home, but ermm it is going up this evening :D
I love Christmas and anything to do with it, I watch all Xmas films ( having Sky I am able to watch the repeats too, lol ) my hubby thinks I am a little sad, we call him Humbug but we know he loves it all too, especially when the kids were younger and he had to set up and try out some presents before we wrapped them.

Omg i just realised i sound like a right humbug myself...its just i still have lots to do & we have only just completed decorating the whole of downstairs & we have a new carpet being laid on the landing & stairs thursday....i guess i would of just been happier when i could relax & all the works done!!! still i suppose ill'e just have to get into the x'mas spirit of things....& of course get shopping for those presents i still need to buy...I love x'mas really! lol

Carmel we are in exactly the sae boat as you just finished decorating ourselvs and our stairs and landing is being fitted on weds! I gonna send him out for a tree on weds and decorate it when I get up (Im on nights) I cant wait Im like a little kid, well we haven't got any yet so we have to make up for it lol!!

Lol, no you don't sound like a Humbug, if you met my hubby then you would realise you are far from sounding like one.
My husband goes as far as to tease my kids telling them we have no presents for them this year ( they just laugh at him, they know what he is like ), and says things like the Tree isn't going up, we aren't having Xmas food etc.
He loves Xmas though, as soon as the kids have opened their pressies he is in the oven ripping the Turkey apart, then its off to the family to celebrate with them and he is always the first to play with toys and sing ( well howl ) on the Karaoke. :rolleyes::D

Back