panicing here!!!!!!!!

Hi, I started diet on wed's and have had a atkins bar each day as i read on front of packet 2,1g net carbs so thought theses were ok, its only this morning i have read the back and its says each bar is 8,5g!!!! do i go by that net carb on front or the 8,5g.....which means i have over done the carbs the last 2 days:cry: if so im totally GUTTED!!!
I also had prawns in sauce yesterday for dinner which said it had 4,5g in serving i am allowed this on induction arnt i???
And i have read on here about pork scrathings, well i have bought pork crunches they say less that 0,1g so they are ok aint they??

sorry 4 all these questions its just i really dont want 2 go wrong and mess it all up:(!

I want 2 stick 2 this diet!!!!!! hehe.

Thanks xx

Providing you count all the carbs in your day and keep them under 20 you'll be OK, having said that you should be getting the majority of your carbs from green leafy veggies love.

Generally on induction I kept away from all pre prepared and processed foods.

I havent tried the bars only as Ill end up going on a binge!
Yes pork scratchings or crunch are a saviour :D

Yes, the count on the front of the bars is net carbs. The polyols (sugar alcohols, subsitutes for real sugar) and fibre need to be subtracted from the total. If it says 3g nc on the front, then it is 3g net carbs.

As jim says processed foods are really best avoided during Induction and you must get your veggies in for health's sake.

The bars stall some people so if losses slow or stop try cutting them down or even out.

Back