PART-TIME SOLE SOURCE????

dibzzy

Hi..
Just wondering what the effects of doing SS for 2 weeks at a go then having a day break then getting straight back on and doing another 2weeks and so on be....plz help as im on the verge of cracking!!!
:wave_cry:

Do you mean how you'll feel when you step off and step back on? Or with how much weight you might gain/lose when you step on and off?

The chances of being able to get back on and stick to it would be minimal. Plus you'd regain glycogen in the weeks you ate - to lose it again when you were back on SS.

Can I ask why you want to do it like this?? Why not start on 1500/1200 plan and work your way down until you are on 810 and will then go into ketosis. If you then want to SS it should be easier.

You could part time SS by combining it with SS+, maybe look at alternating weeks - one week SS the other SS+, so you'll be having a 200cal green and white meal

Dont do it. Stick to one or the other. You have to keep to it, or its sooo much easier to fail. Believe me, I have done it, and really regret not sticking to it 100% as I would of been at my goal now.
For you I think ss+ may be the answer for a few weeks, and see how you get on with that.
Good luck x

Back