Pass the oxygen - I've joined a GYM!!!!

Wannabeelovely

Silver Member
Oh this is getting serious! I've just joined my local gym and I've got my first session booked for tomorrow! Hope I don't die from actually jiggling my bits about!!! Eeeek!!! :eek:

woohooo i hope u enjoy it hun i am sure u will and i am sure u will find it easier than u think too good on u for doing it x

Woo, well done! That's great! Hope you enjoy it!

Thanks everyone! I don't know if 'enjoy' is going to be the right word - I think 'endure' is probably more accurate at this stage!!!! Its a ladies only gym though so at least I won't suffer the humiliation of being completely looked through by every fit bloke in the place!!!! Fingers crossed I can take to it cos I think its got to make all the difference to my weight losses - here's hoping anyway!!!! xxxx

well done!!!! im sure ul feel its really hard work to start with but in no time at all ul love it! i too am intending on going to the gym as i used to when i was slimmer, iv just got to make that first step! im already a member but tend to use if for swimming, about time i got back to the work outs!! a tip tho.....it helps to use a machine behind a really nice guy :) something nice to look at and keep u going.....its better than him being on the machine behind u.....worked for me :)

good luck and i look forward to seeing how u get on xx

it helps to use a machine behind a really nice guy :) something nice to look at and keep u going.....its better than him being on the machine behind u.....worked for me :)

Thanks Sarah-Louise! Its a ladies only gym so there won't be any fitties around I'm afraid! I was too embarrassed to join a unisex gym so I'm hoping the fact that there are no blokes there will help me throw myself into it! I've got my induction session booked for tomorrow at 9am (must be bloody mad - got to fight my way through rush hour traffic just to die on a cross trainer!!!) so I'll let you know how I go on. xxxx :)

Ohhhhhh - just got back from my first workout!!!! I can hardly type - every fibre of my being is knackered!!!!!! A slight exaggeration I know, but it WAS very hard and I AM very out of condition - it can only get better. I'm doing it all over again on Wednesday - ohhhhhh!!!!

Back